Call for Articles - September 2013 Issue

  • Muhammad Sughis
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2013
      Call for articles for September 2013 Issue

      Dear Professionals,

      theHealth is a growing international, peer-reviewed, open access, quarterly published journal. theHealth is indexed in the Directory of Open Access Journal (DOAJs) and is in preparation to get index in other leading databases including Scopus, Medline (Pubmed), etc.

      We would like to invite you to submit your scholarly work for September 2013 issue of theHealth journal. theHealth entertains manuscripts from all domains of health sciences from pilot studies to review articles, from public health policy and management to the health economics, from state-of-the-art studies to cross-sectional surveys, etc.

      Important
      Deadline for submission: 15 July 2013
      Submit articles to: submit[at]thehealthj[dot]com
      We look forward for your scholarly contribution to our growing publication.

      *If you would like to be considered as a reviewer, send your updated CV to the editorial board at: editor[at]thehealthj[dot]com

      Regards,
      Muhammad Sughis
      Skype: sughis
      For social and professional interaction,
      Join Pakistani Students Abroad (PSA)
      http://groups.google.com/group/psabroad