Free Quran Cd

  • Osman Hameed
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 3:21 AM
      IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, MOST GRACIOUS, MOST MERCIFUL, MOST POWERFUL...

      ATTN :  I WELCOME  YOU ALL BY ISLAMIC GREETINGS :

      AsalaamAlaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu

      We are providing free Video Quran Cd, with Arabic script and also MP3, followed by Urdu voice translation by Shamshad Ali Khan  Talawat Imam Kaba, Translation :Moulana  Fateh Muhammad Jalandri.Please enter your choice either you want   video or MP3 format. If we do not receive any choice we will send MP3 Quran Cd.

      We have delivered countless free Quran Cd's throughout Pakistan. We do not accept any cash donation. However if anybody wants to share in this noble cause, you may send blank Cd-R. We will copy Quran on your Cd-R and will be forwarded onward. We keep record of Cd-R donation and intimate  all details which can be verified to whom we have sent Quran Cd's.

      As my financial sources are limited .I am individual and do not work with any organization. Therefore please be patience. Once we get your request we are bound to send Quran Cd's INSHAHALLAH...

      It may be possible that Quran Cd may be corrupt. Please intimate us immediately
      we will  send you Cd again.

      We get e-mail address from newspaper internet marketing services, etc. It may be possible, you get repeated mails for which we sincerely apologies.

      Please take some time out from your busy schedule  to listen to this Quran Cd. I have taken a very small step to create awareness "What Quran Says" Your appreciation will boost my moral.

      If you would like to give some suggestions, I will definitely look into it accordingly. If you find any error in Quran Cd please intimate us immediately.

       If you need Quran Cd just e-mail your name as below, home address, and contact no. We will soon forward you Quran CD. We dispatch Quran Cd's on home address not on office address. Any incomplete address will not be entertained.Our offer is limited for Karachi only as our finical sources are limited.
      To download Quran :www.quranurdu.com

      OUR FREE OFFER FOR QURAN CD IS ALSO FOR NON-MUSLIM.

      E-MAIL ADD:     osmanhameed18@...

      Address where you can send blank cd's.

      Osman Hameed
      Building :6- C, Street- 4
      4th Floor, Khabyan-e-Boukhari (Commercial)
      Phase-V1,D.H.A.
      Karachi.