Sleep Apnea- The silent killer

  • cellmaestro
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2008

      www.cardionics.net

      Are you healthy?

      Yes. Everything normal.

      Thats it. Do you snore while sleeping?

      Yes or How can I know?

      Just ask your Partner.

      Oh yeah.

                         GOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      The thing which we considered silly is now carving the world.See below some of the strange facts about snoring in depth "Sleep Apnea"

      Click here to view "Sleep Apnea" VIDEO

      1. Sleep Apnea first described in 1965 is a serious potentially life threatening condition characterized by brief interruption of breathing during sleep.

      2. According to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), approximately 18 million Americans, or roughly 20 percent of the U.S. adult population, suffer from sleep apnea.

      3. Approximately 1 in 5 adults has at least mild obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) and 1 in 15 adults has OSA of moderate or worse severity, according to a report published in the Journal of the American Medical Association .

      4. 4% of middle aged men and 2% of middle aged women have sleep apnea along with excessive daytime sleepiness.

      5. I t is estimated that as many as 90 percent of all cases remain undiagnosed, largely due to the fact that sufferers are unaware that their symptoms are a sign of a serious breathing disorder.

      6. Lack of sleep or Sleep Apnea can result in hypertension, high Blood Pressure, Heart disorders and more.

      For more details, Videos, Precautions, FAQs, treatments...

                                                                            www.cardionics.net