Kaizen - shairing

  • Shamir. Sam
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2011

      Class 10th student of St. Ursula High school, Pune, Maharashtra has done very good kaizen, a very simple solution to her problem…

      This problem has been faced by most of us. Every time pins in the stapler get finished, we are caught unaware. Ankita was sitting and stapling some papers one day when suddenly the staple pins finished.

      Her father asked her why she didn't know that they were about to finish? He asked her to think of a way to ensure that the next time she knows beforehand that the staples were coming to an end.

      This got Ankita thinking. She came up with the idea to paint the last three staple pins with nail polish. But the paint was too thick.
      Then she substituted that by using a permanent marker and that worked well. This worked well and it helped in indicating that the pins were coming to an end. It saved on time, is easily adaptable and easy to use at no extra cost.

      Thanks & Regards
      Shamir.Lalani (Sam)
      +91 9890-65-66-82
          L I B R I C O N   S O L U T I O N S