One Day Symposium on Peaceful Application of Radiation Technologies

  • sarwar alam
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2012
      I hope you will find this email in the best of your health.
      I'm writing this email to communicate about one of our important events this term; "One Day Symposium on Peaceful Application of Radiation Technologies".
      The symposium is aimed at introducing the students and researchers alike to the amazing radiation technologies in diverse disciplines of Agriculture, Biotechnology, Medical, Material Processing, Nuclear Power and Safety. This will motivate them to explore the new arenas in their respective fields. The event is planned to be hosted at NUST on April 10, 2012
      In this regard we are conducting a survey to estimate the response of potential audience for this important venture. I therefore request you to kindly share this email which has been linked to the survey form, with potential participants so that we may develop our plans accordingly.

      Kindly click here to fill the survey form.

      --
      with profound regards
      Osama Hasan

      Website: www.nss.nust.edu.pk