Help needed for Muslim student to study at Oxford University

  • MURAD BANA
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2010

      From: Ibrahim Khan ibrahim_thebest123@...

      Asalaam alaikum,

      I am Dr. Zia's son and inshAllah I will be starting study at Oxford University this year. I have got a place confirmed there.

      I need money to pay for the fees but because I don't want to take out a loan (with interest/sood) I have applied for a video bursary competition. But to win this competition I need to get people to vote for me to get my video to the top rankings.

      All they need to do is go on the following link and click on the green arrow:

      I would be very grateful if you could help me study at Oxford by forwarding this to all your contacts. I understand you charge a small amount and I will be willing to pay that inshAllah. But I need the email sent out ASAP as the competition ends tomorrow.

      Ibrahim Khan

      TO ADVERTISE FOR MARKETING YOUR BUSINESS, NEW PRODUCTS INTRODUCTION, CLUB MEMBERSHIP, RESTURANT BOUTIQUES, TRAINING COURSES, CONFERENCE, WORKSHOP, LECTURES & JOB VACANCIES

      Contact Karachi Events Updates Office:

      Email: events.updates6@...; Cell: 0331-2601277