Did you have a traumatic birth experience? Do you have flashbacks or nightmares about your baby's birth? Do you have panic attacks? Do avoid your baby because he/she reminds you of your traumatic experience? Are you having fantacies about hurting the baby? Do you have difficulty concentrating? Are you unusually irritable, angry or depressed? Or are you just numb and can't feel anything? Then you may have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder from your childbirth expereince. You are not alone! There is help! I went through it after the birth of my son and I want to help those who are going through it now. Postpartum depression is not the only disorder new mothers may deal with! Consider this a safe zone. No matter what you are thinking, I'm sure I thought the same things and I will never judge you.
- Postpartum Depression
- May 11, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.