ride the 17th, Thursday morning at 9:30 for about 40 miles "slow and ssteady"

  • ptbike3851
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2011
      Phil and Jane will be passing through the coop at 9:30ish to meet(?) Stan and Glen out on the road. A slow steady pace 10-13 mph for about 40 miles. Bad weather cancels. ? 385-5979
    • Jane Whicher
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2011
        It is St. Patrick's Day...wish I had a green jersey to wear. Maybe a stop for coffee, too.  See you Thursday!