Announcing Nature India

  • Robert Karl Stonjek
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      Announcing Nature India

      Announcing Nature India, the much awaited Indian portal from
      Nature Publishing Group.

      Log in for your regular dose of Indian science, from information on jobs and events, to in-depth features and commentaries.

      Access some hand-picked premium content from various Nature Publishing Group journals and interact with other readers in the recommended papers section and the ‘Indigenus’ blog.

      www.nature.com/natureindia

      Keep up to date with the latest research to come out of the rapidly growing scientific hub of India by signing up to Nature India table of content e-alerts!

      Go to www.nature.com/natureindia to sign up today.

      For further technical assistance, please contact our registration department

      For print subscription enquiries, please contact our subscriptions department

      For other enquiries, please contact our customer feedback department

      Nature Publishing Group | 75 Varick St Fl 9 | New York | NY 10013-1917 | USA

      Nature Publishing Group's worldwide offices:
      London • Paris • Munich • New Delhi • Tokyo • Melbourne • San Diego • San Francisco •
      Washington • New York • Boston • Hong Kong • Gurgaon • Mexico City • Basingstoke

      Macmillan Publishers Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 785998 and whose registered office is located at Brunel Road, Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 6XS.

       © 2008 Nature Publishing Group