Re: Saturday Caboose Work day

  • Gus Campagna
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006

      This Saturday we will have a work session at the caboose site starting
      at 10:00AM. We will be doing an ongoing assessment of what work needs to be
      done to the caboose. We will form teams to do this survey, each team
      will make a list of work needed on a particular section of the caboose.

      The work day will start with an indoor meeting as we still need to determine to what level we will restore the caboose.
      This work is a very important first step to restoration.

      See you all on Saturday.

      Gus

      PS For those of you who have not done so I would also like to invite all of you to join the PSRCAB1 Yahoo group by mailing to:
    • vandtrr@cs.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
        Gus -

        I will be there and I will bring donuts.  You do enough !

        Don, do you need a ride or are your "meds" keeping you at home entierly ?

        Charlie
      • Don Cabrall
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
          I am on the disabled list for now so I will not ge there Saturday.
          Don