I sent you a message but haven't heard back from you!

  • newwbfriend
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 23, 2008
      I sent you a message but haven't heard back from you! Check out my page and send me a line:
      http://perfectmatchs.tripod.com/AboutMe.htm
    • angel sanchez
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2008
        what message,? try sending again .I am online today.seeya:)

        newwbfriend <newwbfriend@...> wrote: I sent you a message but haven't heard back from you! Check out my page and send me a line:
        http://perfectmatchs.tripod.com/AboutMe.htm

        Angel Sanchez a.k.a Skorpiuz

      • anfae1902
        Message 3 of 7 , May 2, 2008
          --- In psoriasissingles@yahoogroups.com, "newwbfriend"
          <newwbfriend@...> wrote:

          > I sent you a message but haven't heard back from you! Check out my
          page and send me a line:
          > http://perfectmatchs.tripod.com/AboutMe.htm

          here i am, my name is luz. tell me more about you then we can
          correspond. take care....
        • aA. Sanchez
          Message 4 of 7 , May 9, 2008
            --- In psoriasissingles@yahoogroups.com, "anfae1902" <anfae1902@...>
            wrote:

            > --- In psoriasissingles@yahoogroups.com, "newwbfriend"
            > <newwbfriend@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I sent you a message but haven't heard back from you! Check out my
            > page and send me a line:
            > > http://perfectmatchs.tripod.com/AboutMe.htm
            > >
            > here i am, my name is luz. tell me more about you then we can
            > correspond. take care....

            I am angel .I have P....dont have many online frendsz please c me.
          • myra garza
            Message 5 of 7 , May 9, 2008
              My name is myra im 23 and i really dont understand this site so if anyone gets this message keep in touch!!lol

              "aA. Sanchez" <skorpiuz39@...> wrote: --- In psoriasissingles@yahoogroups.com, "anfae1902" <anfae1902@...>
              wrote:

              > --- In psoriasissingles@yahoogroups.com, "newwbfriend"
              > <newwbfriend@> wrote:
              > >
              > > I sent you a message but haven't heard back from you! Check out my
              > page and send me a line:
              > > http://perfectmatchs.tripod.com/AboutMe.htm
              > >
              > here i am, my name is luz. tell me more about you then we can
              > correspond. take care....

              I am angel .I have P....dont have many online frendsz please c me.

            • ganodianarose
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 15, 2008
                <newwbfriend@...> wrote:

                > I sent you a message but haven't heard back from you! Check out my
                page and send me a line:
                > http://perfectmatchs.tripod.com/AboutMe.htm

                hi,
                how are u today?