Psoriasis Group

  • dlal34
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 3, 1999
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for Psoriasis Group community.
    • psorarth
      Message 2 of 17 , Nov 2, 1999
      • singleguy35califpsoriasis
        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 4, 2000
          i am looking for a gal .
        • singleguy35califpsoriasis
          Message 4 of 17 , Mar 4, 2000
          • singleguy35califpsoriasis
            Message 5 of 17 , Mar 11, 2000
              hi dlal im glad to have found this place,just sorry that we both have it though. hope your doing well well see ya love ron
            • A_Lea_Lee
              Message 6 of 17 , Apr 11 11:42 AM
                Does anyone know a really good psoriais doctor in
                the NJ/NY area. I'm a 31 year old male with moderate
                to severe psoriasis that affects only my fingers.
                Mainly the tips (from typing)and the sides. I get cuts
                that look like razor cuts and all I can use is
                over-the-counter bacitracin to help them heal. All prescriptions
                my dermatologist gave me don't work very well.
                Including Tazorac. Any tips or referrals of doctors would
                be very helpful. Please feel free to e-mail me at
                mleeder@....<br>Thank you <br>ML
              • dinghus_2000
                Message 7 of 17 , Jul 8, 2000
                  Check out this interesting new psoriasis website: <a href=http://community.webtv.net/DudleyDelany/EDGARCAYCES target=new>http://community.webtv.net/DudleyDelany/EDGARCAYCES</a>
                • dudley_delany
                  Message 8 of 17 , Sep 12, 2000
                    Hi! Please accept this cordial invitation to
                    visit and possibly join my new Yahoo! Club, "Edgar
                    Cayce's Psoriasis Therapy," at
                  • katherine80110
                    Message 9 of 17 , Dec 1, 2000
                      Hi, I'm a 16 year old female and was recently
                      diagnosed with mild plaque psoriasis. I don't really know
                      much about this condition so if there is anyone that
                      could give me some information that would be great.
                    • kldelano
                      Message 10 of 17 , Jan 8, 2001
                        Hello! Become educated on Psoriasis ,there is a
                        National Psoriasis Foundation in Portland Oregon that will
                        send you some info that should help you to get some
                        understanding on what Psoriasis is. I have had psoriasis since
                        I was 14, I hope that you do not have it very bad.
                        Some advise, Try to avoid any infections. Especially
                        strep. Good Luck!<br>Kim-
                      • kldelano
                        Message 11 of 17 , Mar 30, 2001
                          Hello,<br>I have read some of your messages on
                          Edgar Cayce.<br>I started reading the book that Dr
                          Pagano wrote and I have also started some of the
                          treatments mostly the diet and drinking lots of water. My
                          question to you is how many people do you know that has
                          tried this and has had success? Any information or
                          advise that you have is greatly appreciated. By the way
                          I have had psoriasis since I was 14yrs old , It did
                          not get worse until I was in a terrible accident
                          about 12yrsago where one of my nerves was severed.Now I
                          have it over 40% of the body including the
                          face.<br>Thank you!<br>kldelano
                        • irish6767
                          Message 12 of 17 , Apr 12 7:18 PM
                            33/m/PA single and looking for that special woman
                          • mogilis
                            Message 13 of 17 , Aug 29, 2001
                              how do i get in contact with the national psoriasis foundation toreceive this info?
                            • dr_anandjhawar
                              Message 14 of 17 , Sep 17, 2001
                                SISAIROSP SPELLS REVERSAL OF
                                PSORIASIS<br>Sisairosp Oil is the latest scientifically<br>validated
                                remedy for Psoriasis. It is for local application. It is
                                coconut - oil based. It is <br>developed by TBGRI and
                                being manufactured by JHAWAR CHEMICALS PRIVATE LIMITED
                                of INDIA.<br>You can contact to :<br> <
                                jcplbom@... ><br>for further details
                              • newskaster
                                Message 15 of 17 , Oct 6, 2001
                                  Im 23 years old, I need some pals with<br>psoriasis especially from the philippines
                                • nickliaupg
                                  Message 16 of 17 , Jan 29, 2002
                                    hi all<br>there is a new achievement by
                                    bio-chemical<br>i personal see this and I post this picture on
                                    to their theory their product help people to
                                    re-build your immunity and their also a website , P people
                                    jerry past a good article for P
                                    discuss with me
                                  • dr_anandjhawar
                                    Message 17 of 17 , Feb 11, 2002