clergy abuse, mk, mc - tooth, russian mc, instit. abuse, experiments, mpd

  • smartnews@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2002
      this may be heavy for survivors

      Betrayal: The Crisis in the Catholic Church by the investigative staff of the
      Boston Globe published by Little, Brown and Company...coverage of the priest
      abuse scandal http://www.boston.com/globe/abuse
      http://www.boston.com/globe/spotlight/abuse/betrayal/print_friendly.htm

      from L. Moss-Sharman Minnesota abuse law may lead to prosecution of more
      priests - Randy Furst - Star Tribune 7/1/02 "A Minnesota law that isn't
      widely known or understood could lead to the prosecution of individuals,
      including priests, for sexual abuse of children that happened years ago."

      R.I. Diocese Must Hand Over Evidence - By Amy Forliti - 7/1/02 - Providence,
      R.I. (AP) - A judge on Monday ordered the Diocese of Providence to turn over
      any evidence relating to alleged sexual abuse by clergy in Rhode
      Island...Superior Court Judge Robert Krause said the diocese's claim that
      such information is protected under the ``clergy-penitent'' privilege is
      wrong." from AOL

      The man who hand-carried to Leopoldville (Kinshasa) 'lethal biological
      material' cultured specifically to kill Patrice Lumumba...Sidney
      Gottlieb...also known as Joseph Schneider, was born on 3 August 1918 to
      Hungarian Jewish immigrants. With a chemistry degree from Wisconsin and a
      doctorate in bio-organic chemistry from the California Institute of
      Technology, Dr Gottlieb joined the CIA in 1951 as chief of its technical
      services division. Two years later he was made responsible for a literally
      mind-manipulating project called MKULTRA, ironically along the same lines as
      Nazi scientists had experimented upon Jewish and other prisoners.
      http://www.africa2000.com/IMPACT/gottlieb.html

      In SMART #45 we listed : Electronic Mind Control - remotely altering our
      lives "Among many of Puharich's many accomplishments was the design and
      pseudo-implementation of what is described as a "radio tooth implant", the
      technical specs of which were sold to the CIA. At a conference on
      electromagnetism (9/87) Puharich..."We were able to develop a hearing device
      that fit under the cap of a tooth and we could hear very clearly from a small
      little relay and receiver and transmitter"
      http://www.hackcanada.com/homegrown/wetware/misc/emc.txt
      Coming Soon: A 'Telephone Tooth' 6/28/02 - by Thomas Wagner London (AP) -
      "Two British inventors unveiled a prototype of a device...your dentist would
      have to install it inside one of your molars."
      http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20020628/ap_on_hi_te/telepho

      ne_tooth_4

      Russian Book Project - The value of the Russian information to U.S. victims
      is that it is powerful support for the argument that the U.S. would have to
      be developing mind control weapons also. The Russian evidence presented here
      is believable and convincing, therefore it is nearly impossible for the US to
      deny with any credibility the existence of their own mind control arsenal.
      http://www.dcn.davis.ca.us/~welsh/russian.htm#Overview

      Executive Summary - the Needs of Victims of Institutional Child Abuse: a
      review by the Institute for Human Resource Development (Nfld.) for the Law
      Commission of Canada (October
      1998)http://www.afn.ca/Programs/Residential%20School%20Issues/executive_summar

      y.htm

      DoD: 60s Tests May Have Harmed Veterans Exposure to live nerve, chemical war
      agents possible : 05/28/02 "Recently declassified reports on Cold War-era
      tests reveal that U.S. veterans may have been exposed to live nerve and
      biological warfare agents."
      http://usgovinfo.about.com/library/weekly/aa052802a.htm

      On Being a Proper Multiple (on MPD) may be heavy for survivors -
      http://users.actrix.co.nz/tmspirit/page12.html
      Poly-fragmented Multiplicity - http://users.actrix.co.nz/tmspirit/page14.html