re: latest issue of smart, with info on mind control and abuse

  • smartnews@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2001
      Dear List,

      The latest issue of smart is now out, at
      http://members.aol.com/SMARTNEWS/Sample-Issue-39.htm

      This issue includes a book review of Carol Rutz' new book "A Nation Betrayed:
      The Chilling and true story of Secret Cold War Experiments Performed on Our
      Children and Other Innocent People." She will be speaking at our conference
      this summer, info is at :
      http://members.aol.com/smartnews/smart-2001-conference.htm

      It also includes information on Operation Paperclip and the Nazi's, mk-ultra,
      court cases, articles on memory, journal articles on abuse and sex
      trafficking.

      Newsletter subscription information is available at :
      http://members.aol.com/smartnews/How-to-subscr-to-S.M.A.R.T.htm

      Sincerely, Neil Brick