child abuse and ritual abuse newsletter March 2013

  • smartnewsaolcom
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2013
      Our newest newsletter is now available online at:

      Issue 109 – March 2013
      _http://ritualabuse.us/2013/02/issue-109-march-2013/_
      (http://ritualabuse.us/2013/02/issue-109-march-2013/)
      _http://goo.gl/q6l93_ (http://goo.gl/q6l93)

      Information on our survivor and clinicians' conference is available
      online. We have special early deals on the survivor conference, so if you are
      interested in attending, you may want to visit our website below. Thanks.

      _Ritual Abuse Conference August 2013_
      (http://ritualabuse.us/smart-conference/)

      _Ritual Abuse And Extreme Abuse Clinician’s Conference August 2013_
      (http://ritualabuse.us/smart-conference/ritual-abuse-and-extreme-abuse-clinicians-c
      onference-2013/)

      This newsletter issue contains information on Jimmy Savile, Jimmy Savile
      Satanic ring claim, Seventies paedophile ring in Barnes, MP Cyril Smith, Jim
      Davidson, Stuart Hall, Dr. Phil Judy Byington Twenty-Two Faces, Criminal
      investigation launched into paedophile ring involving UK politicians in the
      1980s, Los Angeles Church Leaders Controlled Damage, German Bishops
      Cancel Study Into Sexual Abuse by Priests, Priest and teacher convicted in
      Philadelphia sex abuse case, Delhi rape attack, Steubenville case, child
      victims of Internet sex abuse, Penn State, Jerry Sandusky, Open Letter to Dr.
      Phil From Jenny Hill, Satanic ritual abuse in Scotland, Laurie Matthew, Ritual
      killings in Cameroon, Robin Murphy, Satanic cult murders, Epidemiology of
      Dissociative Disorders, seeking justice for child pornography victims,
      rape, Sliver Of Sky, Barry Lopez, Sara Reedy, Mea Maxima Culpa : Silence in the
      House of God, Father Lawrence Murphy, America Has an Incest Problem, Josh
      Powell’s in-laws