re: cppa conference

  • smartnews@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2001
      Dear LIst,

      Below please find info about this conference.

      Sincerely, Neil

      Please note: Listing of these resources does not necessarily constitute our
      endorsement of them. They are for educational value only. Some of the
      conferences listed may not necessarily be safe for all survivors. We
      recommend always bringing a support person to all conferences. If you are a
      survivor of mind control and/or ritual abuse, we recommend that you try to
      bring a support person that is familiar with mind control techniques.

      For more info, also see :
      http://members.aol.com/smartnews/conference_safety.htm

      The Incest Survivors Speakers’ Bureau of Yolo County and
      California Protective Parents Association
      present the

      SEVENTH ANNUAL NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
      CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE AWARENESS
      CONFERENCE

      Are Children’s Reports of Sexual Abuse
      Minimized or Ignored?
      If so, Why?

      Saturday, April 7, 2001

      9:30 am to 4:30 pm

      Veterans’ Memorial Center
      203 E 14th Street at B Street
      Davis, CA 95616
      80 to Richards Blvd-Davis exit, under railroad, left on 1st Street, right on
      B Street, to the end

      Bud Wolf, immediate past president and chair of the committee for Public
      Awareness and Education regarding Child Abuse Prevention, Davis Rotary Club,
      will open the conference
      ***
      Judith Reisman, Ph.D., author of Kinsey: Crimes and Consequences,
      will describe the effects of Alfred Kinsey’s fraudulent research on society
      and law
      ***
      Robert Geffner. Ph.D., author, judicial educator, and founder of the Family
      Violence and Sexual Assault Institute, San Diego, will discuss legal issues
      in child sex abuse cases
      ***
      Educator Mia White, Ph.D., student Alanna Krause and attorney Sheryl
      Patterson will speak on their experiences in family law court and the legal
      system.

      This no-cost, no registration conference is designed for professionals and
      the general public to learn about the prevalence and ramifications of child
      sexual abuse. Continuing Education Units (CEUs) will be offered at cost.

      Co-sponsors include
      U.C. Davis Violence Prevention, Coryan, Davis Rotary, Mothers of Lost
      Children, Moses Advocacy, Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence Center of Yolo
      County

      Please call 1-800-441-7886 or email cppa001@... for more information