Issue 90 – January 2010 S M A R T (Stop Mind control And Ritual abuse Today)

  • smartnews@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2009
      Issue 90 – January 2010
      <http://ritualabuse.us/2009/12/issue-90-january-2010/>
      copied with permission

      S M A R T
      (Stop Mind control And Ritual abuse Today)
      P. O Box 1295, Easthampton, MA 01027-1295 USA E-mail: SMARTNEWS@...
      Home page: http://ritualabuse.us/ <http://ritualabuse.us/>

      Issue 90 – January 2010

      The purpose of this newsletter is to help stop secretive organizations
      and groups from abusing others and to help those who allege they have
      been abused by such organizations and groups. This newsletter is not a
      substitute for other ways of recovering from ritual abuse. Readers
      should use caution while reading this newsletter. If necessary, make
      sure other support systems are available during and after reading this
      newsletter.

      Important: The resources mentioned in this newsletter are for
      educational value only. Reading the books cited may or may not help your
      recovery process, so use caution when reading any book or contacting any
      resource mentioned in this newsletter. Some may have a religious or
      other agenda that may be separate from your own recovery process. Others
      may have valuable information on the Masons and other organizations, but
      have triggers or be somewhat sympathetic to those organizations. Unless
      explicitly stated otherwise, the views expressed in this newsletter
      constitute expressions of opinion, and readers are cautioned to form
      their own opinions and draw their own conclusions by consulting a
      variety of sources, including this newsletter. Resources listed, quoted
      and individual articles, etc. and their writers do not necessarily
      support all or any of the views mentioned in this newsletter. Also, the
      views, facts and opinions mentioned in this newsletter are solely the
      opinions of the authors and are not necessarily the opinions of this
      newsletter or its editor.

      Copyright 2009 – All rights reserved. No reproduction of any
      material without written permission from the editor and individual
      authors.

      SMART wants to thank all those that have contributed resource
      information to the newsletter.

      2010 conference information is at http://ritualabuse.us/smart-conference
      <http://ritualabuse.us/smart-conference/>

      The 2009 Twelfth Annual Ritual Abuse, Secretive Organizations and Mind
      Control Conference – August 14-16, 2009 CD information is at
      http://ritualabuse.us/smart-conference/2009-conference/
      <http://ritualabuse.us/smart-conference/2009-conference/> or available
      by writing the above address.

      Resources and Information
      Please note: Listing of these resources does not necessarily constitute
      our endorsement of them. They are for educational value only and some
      may be heavy for survivors to read. Some of the conferences listed may
      not necessarily be safe for all survivors. S.M.A.R.T. recommends always
      bringing a support person to all conferences. If you are a survivor of
      mind control and/or ritual abuse, S.M.A.R.T. recommends that you try to
      bring a support person that is familiar with mind control techniques.

      This issue includes information on the Roman Polanski Case, Mohler case,
      Alamo case, Pedophile ring allegation Plymouth, England, Irish Catholic
      Church coverup, ritual abuse podcasts, books, conference presentations,
      articles and laws, mk-ultra, child abuse research and effects

      Legal Information

      Polanski Case Articles

      describes crimes
      Dominic Lawson: Let's not forget what Polanski did – The film
      director has been treated with extraordinary indulgence Tuesday, 29
      September 2009 A man who drugged and sodomised a 13-year old girl would
      not usually receive the uncritical support of the political and literary
      establishments….There, the 44-year-old Polanski plied her with the
      drug Quaalude mixed in glasses of champagne. Then, after insisting that
      she join him in the Jacuzzi, Polanski said: "Let's go in the
      other room". From this point on, the testimony is harrowing, so skip
      the next few paragraphs if you are of a squeamish disposition.
      "Q. What did you do when he said, `Let's go into the other
      room'?
      A. I was going `No, I think I better go home', because I was
      afraid. So I just went and I sat down on the couch.
      Q. What were you afraid of?
      A. Him…. He sat down beside me and asked if I was OK. I said
      `No'.
      Q. What did he say?
      A. He goes `Well, you'll be better'. And I go, `No I
      won't. I have to go home. He said `I'll take you home
      soon'.
      Q. Then what happened?
      A. Then he went down and he started performing cuddliness… I was
      kind of dizzy, you know, like things were kind of blurry sometimes. I
      was having trouble with my coordination… I wasn't fighting
      really because I, you know, there was no one else there and I had no
      place to go."
      Q. Did he ask you about being on the pill?
      A. He asked, he goes, `Are you on the pill?' and I went,
      `No' and he goes `When did you have your period?' and I
      said, `I don't know. A week or two. I'm not sure'… He
      goes, `Come on. You have to remember'. And I told him I
      didn't…. and right after I said I was not on the pill… and
      he goes… and then he put me – wait. Then he lifted my legs up
      farther and he went in through my anus.
      Q. Did you resist at that time?
      A. A little bit, but not really, because…
      Q. Because what?
      A. Because I was afraid of him."
      http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/dominic-lawson/dominic\
      -lawson-lets-not-forget-what-polanski-did-1794717.html

      The Smoking Gun Archive – polanski
      http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/polanskicover1.html

      Reminder Roman Polanski raped a child – Broadsheet – Salon_com
      http://www.salon.com/mwt/broadsheet/feature/2009/09/28/polanski_arrest/i\
      ndex.html

      Whitewashing Roman Polanski
      More than 30 years after he raped a 13-year-old girl, the fugitive
      director hoped a skewed documentary would reopen his case. Thankfully, a
      judge said no dice. By Bill Wyman
      http://www.salon.com/ent/feature/2009/02/19/roman_polanski_documentary/
      http://www.salon.com/ent/feature/2009/02/19/roman_polanski_documentary/i\
      ndex1.html

      Polanski's defenders lose sight of the true victim By Steve Lopez
      September 30, 2009
      The grand jury transcripts of the sex abuse case paint a far more
      damaging picture of the events that allegedly unfolded between the
      director and a 13-year-old girl at Jack Nicholson's home in 1977.
      http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-lopez30-2009sep30,0,1671827,full\
      .column

      (Victim's Op-ed) Judge the Movie, Not the Man By Samantha Geimer
      February 23, 2003 I met Roman Polanski in 1977, when I was 13 years old.
      I was in ninth grade that year, when he told my mother that he wanted to
      shoot pictures of me for a French magazine. That's what he said, but
      instead, after shooting pictures of me at Jack Nicholson's house on
      Mulholland Drive, he did something quite different. He gave me champagne
      and a piece of a Quaalude. And then he took advantage of me. It was not
      consensual sex by any means. I said no, repeatedly, but he wouldn't
      take no for an answer. I was alone and I didn't know what to do. It
      was scary and, looking back, very creepy….We pressed charges, and he
      pleaded guilty. A plea bargain was agreed to by his lawyer, my lawyer
      and the district attorney, and it was approved by the judge. But to our
      amazement, at the last minute the judge went back on his word and
      refused to honor the deal.
      Worried that he was going to have to spend 50 years in prison —
      rather than just time already served — Mr. Polanski fled the
      country. He's never been back, and I haven't seen him or spoken
      to him since. Looking back, there can be no question that he did
      something awful.
      http://articles.latimes.com/2003/feb/23/opinion/oe-geimer23

      Call Polanski's crime what it was: rape By Wendy Murphy October 30,
      2009 ….The word "rape," which is what Polanski did to the
      child, appears only four times (twice because The Times was quoting
      someone else). "Rape" is the only word that clearly conveys
      criminal activity, and a child can never have "sex" with an
      adult.
      http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/opinionla/la-oew-murphy30-2009oct30,\
      0,780862.story

      France appeals to Hillary Clinton on behalf of Roman Polanski From Times
      Online September 28, 2009 Polanski was accused of the rape in 1977 after
      photographing the teenager during a modelling session. The girl said
      Polanski plied her with champagne and part of a Quaalude sedative pill
      at Jack Nicholson's house. Polanski was allowed to plead guilty to
      one of six charges, unlawful sexual intercourse, and was sent to prison
      for 42 days of evaluation. Lawyers agreed that would be his full
      sentence, but the judge tried to renege on the plea bargain. Aware the
      judge would sentence him to more prison time and require his voluntary
      deportation, Polanski fled to France where he has lived for the past
      three decades.
      http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article6852265.ece?to\
      ken=null&offset=12&page=2
      http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article6852265.ece

      Mohler Case Articles

      describes crimes
      Child incest pamphlets found in second search of Mohler property By
      DONALD BRADLEY The Kansas City Star 11/24/09 A second police search of
      the Independence property of Burrell Mohler Sr., charged with an array
      of sexual offenses against some of his grandchildren, turned up child
      incest pamphlets. Also seized were more adult movies, including a
      pornographic DVD about having sex with "Grandma & Grandpa,"
      according to new documents released today. Other items listed on search
      warrant affidavits include what authorities are calling "incest
      porn" as well as homemade videotapes, a Focus on the Family film
      series, and a Book of Mormon Stories for Children. That and other Mormon
      literature taken from a house and a shed indicate that some of the
      materials could belong to Mohler's oldest son, Burrell "Ed"
      Mohler Jr., who also has lived in Independence. While the senior Mohler
      and most of his sons belonged to the Community of Christ Church, Ed
      Mohler, 53, joined the Mormon church in 1992 but was excommunicated in
      2007 for personal conduct unrelated to child abuse. Mohler, 77, is in
      jail in Lexington, Mo., along with his four sons and a brother from
      Florida. Authorities say the men carried out years of sexual abuse on
      children as young as 5 in the extended family. Darrel Mohler is being
      held in Florida. In all, the Mohler men face 42 charges. The search of
      Mohler's home in the 1300 block of Dodgion Street was conducted
      Friday by the Jackson County Sheriff's Office. Authorities believe
      some of the alleged assaults against the Mohler children in past decades
      were photographed or taped. The first search of Mohler's home turned
      up incest magazines, computers, tapes and recording equipment.
      Similarly, a search of a Columbia, Mo., house belonging to his son Jared
      Mohler, 48, also turned up computers, tapes and video equipment.
      http://www.kansascity.com/news/breaking_news/story/1591849.html

      Many back Missouri incest suspect By Judy L. Thomas, Donald Bradley and
      Brian Burnes MCCLATCHY NEWSPAPERS 11/23/2009 KANSAS CITY
      ….Mohler's reputation as the strict but good patriarch would
      come crashing down. He's in jail now, after allegations from at
      least three grandchildren that "sleepovers" on his farm often
      meant incestuous rape, and that when granddaddy sang "Itsy-Bitsy
      Spider," his hands ended up in wrong places. After allegations that
      their uncles wedded and bedded first-graders in a chicken coop and that
      their father did unspeakable things to them less than a mile from that
      little white church. Once the charges – 42 so far – were filed,
      it seemed the Mohler family was shattered as irreparably as the
      bad-memory jars the little girls purportedly buried and authorities
      earlier this month hoped to dig up….Yet all or nearly all six
      children of Burrell "Ed" Mohler Jr. gave credence to the tales
      of twisted family relationships, according to court documents. Nor did
      it help the senior Mohler's legal defense or public image as a
      grandfather when police hauled incest pornography out of his home in
      Independence, Mo. While some question the validity of the accusations,
      others may ask why authorities did not investigate earlier. In the 1980s
      or early '90s, at least some of the grandchildren reportedly went to
      their mother about the abuse, according to police documents. Instead of
      going to law enforcement, she told the head of her Mormon church. And
      nothing happened.
      An Overland Park, Kan., man, who once shared custody of his 7-year-old
      son with an ex-wife who married into the Mohler family, said he tried to
      alert the Lafayette County sheriff, the Missouri Division of Family
      Services and a court-appointed guardian to what he feared was happening
      at the Mohler place.
      "I notified everybody I could notify in February 2000 about
      this." Then, three months ago, an Independence police detective told
      the man there were multiple victims, "and my son was on the
      list." "I said: `You mean it took them nine years to figure
      this out?'"
      Many of the allegations directed at the Mohlers defy what experts
      encounter in sex abuse situations – group encounters involving
      children within the same family are rare, primarily because they are
      less apt to be kept secret. Still, there are cases of incest being so
      ingrained in a household that, for some families, "the act becomes
      normalized … a family value, as common as Sunday dinners or watching
      football on TV," said Joseph Beck, a therapy director at Spofford
      Home, a Kansas City nonprofit that treats children with severe emotional
      problems. "Although it's abnormal, it becomes, `This is how
      we do things,'" Beck said, adding that victims can be trained early
      in life not to trust the outside world.
      Clinicians widely believe that child molestation, especially within a
      household, is driven more by urges to be violent and exert power than
      act out instilled sexual practices. "It's not about sex.
      It's about power and control," said Judith Ann Cohen, who
      specializes in child-rape cases at Allegheny General Hospital in
      Pittsburgh. "A man who feels he is king of his castle gets to abuse
      his children because, well, you can if you're king of your
      castle." Beck agreed. "Usually it revolves around a single
      patriarch of a family, the man in power."
      http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/missouristatenews/stor\
      y/27D98BFDEA8337BA86257677001848AB?OpenDocument

      describes crimes
      5 men charged with sex crimes against children AP By Bill Draper And
      Heather Hollingsworth 11/11/09 LEXINGTON, Mo. – Authorities on
      Wednesday were searching a rural property in western Missouri for bodies
      and buried glass jars containing notes written more than 15 years ago by
      children who may have documented sexual abuse by five members of their
      own family. Lafayette County Sheriff Kerrick Alumbaugh pleaded for the
      public's help, saying investigators "believe that there are
      other victims out there, and we believe people in the public can give us
      more information." Alumbaugh said authorities believe there may be
      bodies buried on the property outside Bates City, which is about 30
      miles east of Kansas City. He refused to say to whom any of the bodies
      would have belonged. The property and a nearby home is owned by a man
      unrelated to the case who is cooperating with authorities….The five
      men were arrested Tuesday and are charged with several felonies,
      including forcible sodomy, rape with a child younger than 12 and use of
      a child in a sexual performance. The allegations, which include
      bestiality and forcing an 11-year-old to have an abortion, date from
      1988 to 1995….Three of the five men are lay ministers in the
      Community of Christ church whose licenses have been suspended, church
      spokeswoman Linda L. Booth said….The woman who came forward claimed
      some of the men sexually abused her and her siblings, forced her to have
      sex with a dog, forced the siblings into fake marriages with relatives
      and forced her to watch as her brother was abused….."The church
      takes seriously the allegations that have been made and suspended the
      priesthood licenses of three lay ministers: Burrell Mohler Sr., David
      Mohler and Jared Mohler," the church said in a statement. Booth said
      one of the men, whom she refused to identify, had been registered to
      work with children but that license has been terminated. The Community
      of Christ, headquartered in Independence, split from The Church of Jesus
      Christ of Latter-day Saints in 1860 and was known as the Reorganized
      Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints until 2001. It has about
      250,000 members worldwide.
      http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091111/ap_on_re_us/us_family_sex_crimes

      Child sex abuse allegations may turn into a murder case By DONALD
      BRADLEY The Kansas City Star 11/11/09 LEXINGTON, Mo. They said they were
      just little girls trying to bury their horror in jars around the farm.
      They wanted somebody to know what happened to them. So, according to
      authorities, the sisters wrote notes about the years of sexual abuse at
      the hands of older relatives and hid them in the earth. Then the
      children – one was a boy – buried the pain and anguish within
      themselves. Years would pass. But on Wednesday, authorities came to the
      farm south of Bates City, Mo., to dig for the notes – and possibly a
      body. With a man and his middle-aged sons in jail, investigators
      descended onto the rural property looking for evidence of rape, sodomy,
      bestiality and possible homicide….The five men were charged with 14
      felonies, including forcible sodomy and forcible rape with a child less
      than 12 years old and use of a child in a sexual performance. The
      sheriff said he expected more charges to be filed….The woman who
      came forward alleged that the abuse against her began at age 5, when the
      girls were forced to "rotate" sleeping in the same bed as the
      senior Mohler.
      http://www.kansascity.com/105/story/1564393.html

      describes crimes
      Five charged for ritual child sex crimes By Donald Bradley, AAP November
      12, 2009
      A Missouri man and his four sons have been charged with the ritualistic
      sex abuse of his six grandchildren, and police are searching the family
      farm for buried bodies.
      Officials declined to say whether the remains they were searching for
      were those of adults or children but said they were investigating
      allegations of murder. "There have been indications of a body or
      bodies in numerous locations," Lafayette County Sheriff Kerrick
      Alumbaugh told a press conference.
      The backhoes began digging before noon on Wednesday, and a more careful
      search was undertaken to find glass jars filled with notes the children
      wrote describing the horrific abuse.
      "When the victims were younger they were writing down what had
      happened to them and placing it in those jars and subsequently burying
      it in the property in hopes to forget about the occurrences," said
      Bill Lowe, a spokesman for the Missouri Highway Patrol.
      The alleged crimes came to light in August when a 26-year-old woman
      approached police with the suppressed memories of years of abuse at the
      hands of her father, uncles and grandfather.
      Her four sisters and brother are cooperating with police and more
      charges are expected to be filed, Lowe said. "We believe there are
      other victims out there," Alumbaugh said. "Pedophiles don't
      stop with just one. They keep going." The woman described nine
      incidents of abuse which she believes began when she was about five and
      ended after she became pregnant and was forced to have an abortion at
      age 11. The abuse included elaborate "wedding" ceremonies in
      which the girls would pick flowers to adorn their hair and wear special
      dresses….The alleged abuse occurred between 1988 and 1995 at the
      farm in Bates City, Missouri. The five men were formally charged with
      various counts of child sex abuse on Tuesday and remained in jail on
      Wednesday after a judge set bonds ranging from $US30,000 ($A32,275) to
      $US75,000 ($A80,690). Charged in the crime were: Burrell Edward Mohler
      Sr, 77; Burrell Edward Mohler, Jr, 51, the father of the six children;
      Jared Leroy Mohler, 48; Roland Neil Mohler, 47; and David A Mohler, 52.
      http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/newshome/6462729

      Father Says Son Was Victim of Mohler Family – Kathy Quinn Meagan
      Kelleher, Web Producer
      November 12, 2009 NDEPENDENCE, Mo. – The Lafayette County Sheriff
      said they are actively searching for more people who may have been
      sexually abused by the Mohler family men. Burrell Edward Mohler Sr., 77,
      his brother and his four adult sons have been charged with forcible
      sodomy and rape involving children under the age of 12.
      In their search for more victims, detectives have contacted people like
      Mark Young's son, who was seven at the time of the alleged abuse.
      Young confirmed to police that his son was abused by one of the Mohler
      men.
      Mark Young said he and his former wife, Pamela Robison, had a child
      together and that woman later married Burrell Edward Mohler, Jr. Young
      said Robinson and his son would disappear for days.
      http://www.fox4kc.com/wdaf-mohler-victim-young-111309,0,1950952.story

      UPDATE: Story of alleged 7th victim detailed on K.C.'s WDAF-TV
      11/16/2009 J. Noedel-Publisher – Kansas City's WDAF-TV (Fox4)
      has reported that in 1999, a Kansas City area man named Mark Young
      divorced his wife. His ex-wife got custody of the former-couple's
      seven year-old son. The ex-wife then married Burrell "Ed" Mohler
      Jr. Not long after, Mark Young met Burrell Mohler Jr.'s own ex-wife.
      Burrell's ex-wife — whose own six children the Mohlers allegedly
      abused — told Young that she had learned that "Jr. was quite
      fond of (Young's) son and liked to sleep with him." Young
      quickly sued for custody of his boy, alleging the child was being
      abused….The probable cause statement says that a granddaughter of
      Burrell Sr. remembers being raped by her grandfather when she was six
      years old. The now-grown woman and one of her sisters also are quoted
      in the probable cause statement alleging that their great uncle Darrel
      Mohler raped two of the girls when they were five and six years old, and
      then their grandfather threatened to kill them if they were not quiet.
      The Associated Press has reported, "The original complaint in the
      case includes allegations of bestiality, forcing children into fake
      marriages with relatives and making an 11-year-old have an
      abortion."
      WDAF-TV, Channel 4, in Kansas City is reporting that three of the
      accused child abusers were lay ministers in an Independence, Mo. church.
      A 77-year-old man and four of his middle-aged sons in western Missouri
      were charged yesterday on multiple charges of forcible sodomy and rape
      of children between 1988 and 1995. According to the Kansas City Star, a
      woman has told authorities of her and other children being forced to
      line up on a bed on their knees and each being assaulted by the men.
      http://www.ngnn.com/content/2009/nov/16/update-story-alleged-7th-victim-\
      detailed-kcs-wdaf-tv

      Daugther Say Mohler Jr. Forced Them To Kidnap, Kill Man
      http://www.kctv5.com/video/21637741/index.html

      Three-page sworn probable cause statement from one Cynthia L. Schroer.
      http://www.fox4kc.com/media/acrobat/2009-11/50484435.pdf

      Group Asks Church to Help Other Potential Victims Come Forward Rob Low,
      edited by Jason Vaughn November 13, 2009 INDEPENDENCE, MO –
      Activists representing people who have been abused by clergy members
      traveled to the metro area on Friday to ask the Community of Christ
      Church to help bring other potential victims of a family accused of
      multiple counts of child rape.
      Three members of the Mohler family were lay ministers of the
      Independence-based church.
      http://www.fox4kc.com/wdaf-story-mohler-church-snap-111309,0,7506727.sto\
      ry

      Search in family sex abuse case also is for bodies, Lafayette sheriff
      says By Donald Bradley The Kansas City Star 11/11/09 LEXINGTON |
      Authorities are searching a rural property near Bates City, Mo., looking
      for bodies, as well as buried jars of written memories of anguish and
      horror allegedly left years ago by sexually abused children. Indications
      are that "an individual or individuals were killed," Lafayette
      County Sheriff Kerrick Alumbaugh said Wednesday as law enforcement
      personnel swarmed over a farm once owned by one of five men arrested the
      day before. Investigators also expect that even more than the five
      alleged victims of the decades-old "mock weddings" will come
      forward. Court documents indicate the case involved rape, sodomy and
      bestiality, Alumbaugh said at his Lexington office. Investigators see a
      "strong possibility" of more victims, he said. Five members of
      the Mohler family, a 77-year-old father and four of his middle-aged
      sons, were arrested Tuesday on multiple charges of forcible sodomy and
      rape after a woman related stories of her and other children being
      forced to line up on a bed on their knees and each being assaulted by
      the men.
      http://www.kansascity.com/703/story/1563043.html

      Pedophile ring allegations – Plymouth, England

      Spotlight on trio of child abusers By Sarah White and Dan Bell BBC
      News 10/1/09
      A nursery worker and two others have pleaded guilty to a catalogue of
      child sex abuse.
      Vanessa George, who worked at a nursery in Plymouth, admitted sexual
      abuse of children and then sharing pictures of her crimes with Colin
      Blanchard and Angela Allen, who she met on Facebook.
      Blanchard and Allen also pleaded guilty to multiple sexual assaults on
      children and to taking and sharing pictures of the attacks. Here are
      profiles of the three people….The 39-year-old from Plymouth has now
      pleaded guilty to 13 charges including sexual abuse of children and
      making and distributing indecent images of children….Colin Blanchard
      was arrested in June after his business partner accidentally found
      indecent images of very young children on his laptop….Abusive images
      were found both on his laptop and iphone and Blanchard has admitted 19
      counts of sexual assault and distributing indecent images of children.

      Tracy Lyons – new woman accused over paedophile ring – was also
      nursery worker From Times Online 10/13/09 A second woman nursery worker
      has been charged in connection with the paedophile ring involving
      nursery worker Vanessa George. Tracy Lyons appeared before magistrates
      in Portsmouth on Saturday charged with the sexual abuse of a child,
      taking an indecent image of a child and distributing indecent images of
      a child….The 39-year-old was arrested following information from
      Greater Manchester Police, which investigated Colin Blanchard, 39, from
      Rochdale. Blanchard had a co-ordinating role in the paedophile ring
      which also included George, 39, from Plymouth, and Angela Allen, 39,
      from Nottingham. The trio have admitted child sexual abuse and swapping
      images over the internet….George, Blanchard and Allen will be
      sentenced at Bristol Crown Court next month for 37 child sex offences.
      Lyons was remanded in custody and will appear in court again on January
      18…..George, who worked at Little Ted's Nursery in Plymouth,
      also said she knew the abuse was "vile" and
      "disgusting".http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/arti\
      cle6872780.ece#cid=OTC-RSS&attr=2015164

      describes crimes
      Vanessa George and Angela Allen abused toddlers for Facebook
      `friend' they never met From The Times 10/2/09 Sitting alongside
      the nursery worker from Plymouth were Angela Allen, a single mother from
      Nottingham, and Colin Blanchard, a businessman from Smallbridge, Greater
      Manchester. The three had exchanged photographs of themselves abusing
      children as well as thousands of text messages detailing their obscene
      sexual fantasies. None of them had met before they were led into the
      dock at Bristol Crown Court, and they did did even glance at each other.
      In total, they admitted 38 charges of child abuse. George, 39, a married
      mother of two teenage daughters, admitted taking hundreds of photographs
      of herself abusing infants in her care.
      http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article6857687.ece

      describes abuse – New Charges Added in Daycare Sexual Abuse Case
      10/6/09 SAN DIEGO – Prosecutors on Tuesday added multiple-victim and
      substantial sexual conduct allegations against a woman charged with her
      husband with molesting and sexually assaulting four children at the
      daycare facility they ran out of their Mission Valley
      apartment….According to evidence presented at a preliminary hearing
      in April, an investigation started in September 2007 when one of the
      alleged victims — who ranged in age from a few months to just over 2
      years old — suffered vaginal injuries….Kennedy told a judge that
      the four alleged victims were all in good health and uninjured until
      they went to the couple's daycare.
      The alleged victims had "unique and very troubling injuries,"
      Kennedy told Judge Polly Shamoon.
      "With each of them, it's their genitals that are damaged,"
      Kennedy said.
      http://www.sandiego6.com/news/local/story/New-Charges-Added-in-Daycare-S\
      exual-Abuse-Case/kY6yZb8GlkqZvf_9nLVBhg.cspx

      Alamo Case Sentencing

      Evangelist Who Took Child `Brides' Is Sentenced to 175 Years –
      November 13, 2009 TEXARKANA, Ark. (AP) – Tony Alamo, an evangelist,
      was sentenced Friday to 175 years in prison for taking under-age girls
      across state lines for sex. Mr. Alamo, 75, was convicted in July on a
      10-count federal indictment. Judge Harry F. Barnes of Federal District
      Court said Mr. Alamo had abused his status as father figure and pastor
      and threatened the girls with "the loss of their salvation."….A
      woman Mr. Alamo took as a child "bride" at age 8 challenged him
      from the witness stand on Friday to submit himself to God's
      judgment. Reading from lined notebook paper, she said Mr. Alamo had torn
      her family apart and described how she shook uncontrollably when he
      first molested her. http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/14/us/14alamo.html

      Evangelist Alamo sentenced to 175 years on sex charges – November
      13, 2009 (CNN) – Evangelist Tony Alamo is likely to spend the rest
      of his life in prison after an Arkansas judge sentenced him to 175 years
      Friday on charges that included taking minors across state lines for
      sex, according to prosecutors. A jury convicted Alamo in July on 10
      federal counts covering offenses that spanned 11 years and dated back to
      1994, according to documents from the U.S. District Court for the
      Western District of Arkansas. Alamo, the 75-year-old founder and leader
      of Tony Alamo Christian Ministries, will serve the sentences on each
      count consecutively, for a total of 175 years in prison, prosecutors
      said. In addition to his sentence, Alamo was fined $250,000, court
      documents showed….An indictment released in November 2008 accused
      Alamo of transporting five girls across state lines for sex. The
      criminal complaint included accounts from three girls, two of whom were
      17 when the complaint was released last year, and one who was 14. All
      three said Alamo sexually abused them.
      http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/11/13/arkansas.evangelist.trial/

      Irish Catholic Church Coverup

      Report: Police and clergy protected pedophile priests – A New report
      on clerical abuse from 1975 to 2004 details the cover-up of abuse
      allegations. By Conor O'Clery – GlobalPost November 27, 2009
      DUBLIN, Ireland – Police officers, government officials and bishops
      of the Catholic church in Ireland have been harshly censured in a report
      on clerical child abuse over three decades in the Archdiocese of Dublin.
      Coming just a few months after an equally harsh report on the
      ill-treatment of children in Church-run industrial schools, the latest
      revelations have shocked Catholics and non-Catholics alike throughout
      the island.
      An official commission investigated 320 allegations against a sample of
      46 out of 183 priests from 1975 to 2004. It found that several cardinals
      and bishops protected criminal priests while taking no action to protect
      children….
      The driving force behind the report is Archbishop Diarmuid Martin, who
      came from Rome in 2003 to take over the archdiocese and handle the
      growing scandal.
      Yesterday, at a news conference, holding his hand over his heart, and
      with tears in his eyes, Martin apologized as a man and a bishop.
      "How do I feel when I have to unveil here before you the revolting
      stories of the sexual assault and rape of many young children and
      teenagers by priests of the archdiocese?" he said. "To each and
      every survivor my apology, my sorrow and shame for what happened."
      The report of the commission found that the protection of pedophile
      priests was facilitated by "the structures and rules of the Catholic
      Church." Government prosecutors and police facilitated the cover-up
      by allowing the church institutions to be beyond the reach of the normal
      law enforcement processes. Over the period the welfare of children was
      not even a factor to be considered. "Instead the focus was on the
      avoidance of scandal and the preservation of the good name, status and
      assets of the institution and of what the institution regarded as its
      most important members – the priests."
      http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/ireland/091126/abuse-report-catholic-\
      church-dublin
      http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/ireland/091126/abuse-report-catholic-\
      church-dublin?page=0,1

      Report Says Irish Bishops and Police Hid Abuse By Sarah Lyall November
      26, 2009 London — The Roman Catholic Church and the police in
      Ireland systematically colluded in covering up decades of child sex
      abuse by priests in Dublin, according to a scathing report released
      Thursday.
      The cover-ups spanned the tenures of four Dublin archbishops and
      continued through to the mid-1990s and beyond, even after the church was
      beginning to admit to its failings and had professed that it was
      confronting abuse by its priests. But rather than helping the victims,
      the church was concerned only with "the maintenance of secrecy, the
      avoidance of scandal, the protection of the reputation of the church,
      and the preservation of its assets," said the 700-page report,
      prepared by a group appointed by the Irish government and called the
      Commission of Investigation Into the Catholic Archdiocese of
      Dublin….The report is the latest in a series of damning revelations
      about the church. In May, a report chronicled the sexual, emotional and
      physical abuse of orphans and foster children over 60 years in a network
      of church-run residential schools meant to care for the vulnerable and
      the disadvantaged….The report, which took three years to prepare,
      focused on the way complaints about abuse by priests had been handled.
      It looked into the cases of 46 priests who had been the subject of
      scores of complaints from about 320 children from 1975 to 2004. Of the
      46 priests, 11 have pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting children or
      have been convicted of that crime. The rest are dead or have not been
      prosecuted. The report said the Irish police effectively gave the church
      impunity and often referred abuse complaints back to the archdiocese for
      internal investigations….The report details examples of priests who
      were blatant, notorious abusers, but who were allowed to continue
      without punishment or censure. One priest admitted to abusing more than
      100 children. Another said he had abused, on average, a child every two
      weeks for 25 years. One parish priest whose case was examined in the
      report, the Rev. James McNamee, was locally infamous for his behavior
      over more than 30 years. Early in Father McNamee's career, an altar
      boy said he had seen the priest "bathing with naked adolescent boys
      and placing the boys on his shoulders"; a parishioner said he had
      seen the priest exercising in the nude with boys in his backyard.
      Numerous complaints against Father McNamee were looked into at various
      times, and various officials expressed concern, but no action was taken,
      by either the priests or the nuns who worked with him, the Catholic
      officials who fielded dozens of allegations, or the police. Father
      McNamee died in 2002, professing that he had done nothing wrong.
      http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/27/world/europe/27ireland.html?_r=2&hp

      Report damns Irish Catholic Church for covering up `evil' sex
      abuse Dublin By Agence France-Presse Thursday, November 26th, 2009 —
      The Catholic Church in Ireland covered up widespread allegations of
      "evil" child sex abuse by priests for decades, according to a
      damning report released on Thursday. Four archbishops routinely
      protected abusers and failed to inform police of the allegations,
      according to a three-year investigation into the Dublin Archdiocese, the
      country's largest. Responding to the report — the latest to
      reveal the scale of Catholic sex abuse — the government immediately
      apologised for failing to protect children in Church care, and vowed in
      a statement that "this can never happen again". "Whatever
      the historical and societal reasons for this, the government, on behalf
      of the state, apologises, without reservation or equivocation, for
      failures by the agencies of the state in dealing with this issue,"
      it said. The judicial probe discovered that the archbishops did not
      report abuse to police until the 1990s as part of a culture of secrecy
      and an over-riding wish to avoid damaging the reputation of the
      Church….The 750-page landmark report by judge Yvonne Murphy is
      damning in its criticism of failures to protect vulnerable children. The
      probe examined complaints of abuse of over 320 children involving a
      representative sample of 46 priests in the Dublin Archdiocese between
      1975 and 2004. One priest admitted to sexually abusing over 100
      children, while another accepted that he had abused on a fortnightly
      basis over 25 years.
      http://rawstory.com/2009/11/report-damns-irish-catholic-church-covering-\
      evil-sex-abuse/

      Coakley made deal in 1995 priest case – Did not prosecute in
      boys' complaint "I agonized over every one of those cases,"
      said Martha Coakley of her work as head of the Child Abuse Prosecution
      Unit By Michael Rezendes Globe Staff / November 23, 2009
      When Martha Coakley was the Middlesex district attorney, her office
      prosecuted the Rev. John J. Geoghan based on an allegation that he
      squeezed the buttocks of a 10-year-old boy a single time at a public
      swimming pool. The highly publicized 2002 conviction won Coakley
      widespread praise for bringing the first successful criminal case
      against the widely accused pedophile, a priest many had called
      "Father Jack."
      But seven years earlier, Coakley, then the head of the Middlesex child
      abuse unit, had Geoghan in her sights and took a dramatically different
      approach. Back then, three grade-school brothers told investigators that
      Geoghan had inappropriately touched them during numerous visits to their
      Waltham home, and had made lewd telephone calls to them. Rather than
      prosecute, Coakley agreed to grant Geoghan a year of probation in a
      closed-door proceeding that received no media attention at all.
      Because of the deal, Geoghan faced no formal charges and no criminal
      record.
      In sanctioning the 1995 probation agreement, Coakley, now the
      front-runner in a special election for the United States Senate, never
      pressed the Boston Archdiocese for any prior complaints against Geoghan.
      It's not clear that the archdiocese would have readily obliged, but
      it was holding in its files thousands of pages of documents detailing
      abuse complaints against Geoghan made by dozens of victims dating back
      to the 1960s.
      Coakley, in a lengthy interview last week, said she handled the case
      appropriately, pressing the best case possible given the specific
      contact described by the three young brothers. She also said she
      successfully negotiated specific terms of Geoghan's pretrial
      probation – a routine way of expediting minor criminal cases –
      requiring Geoghan to undergo psychiatric testing and be barred from
      unsupervised contact with children for a year.
      "None of the boys disclosed any touching that was basically an
      indecent assault and battery," Coakley said. Coakley also said she
      did not believe she could have won a conviction in the case on anything
      more serious than the charge of making harassing telephone calls, a
      misdemeanor….
      Mitchell Garabedian, the attorney who represented the mother of the
      Waltham boys, said news of the lawsuit was a catalyst. Within two years,
      he said, he found himself representing more than 50 of Geoghan's
      victims, and would ultimately represent 145 of them.
      http://www.boston.com/yourtown/waltham/articles/2009/11/23/coakley_detai\
      ls_her_role_in_1995_probation_deal_for_geoghan/

      MEXICO: Child Sexual Exploitation Fuelled, Protected by Economic Clout
      By Adrián Reyes MEXICO CITY, Jul 27, 2009 (IPS) – While the
      Mexican government is touting the imprisonment of businessman Jean
      Succar, accused of running a child sex ring, as evidence of its tough
      stance against child sexual exploitation, authorities also admit that
      the number of minors subjected to such crimes has increased from 16,000
      to 20,000 over the last six years.
      Paedophilia and sexual exploitation of minors are not classified as
      serious offences in almost half of Mexico's 31 states, increasing
      the likelihood of impunity, according to Ana Rosa Payán, general
      director of the Office and System of Integral Development for Family
      Welfare (DIF), created in 1970….
      Journalist Lydia Cacho told IPS that the Mexican state has failed to
      effectively address the needs and protection of victims, and some
      organisations, such as the DIF, have even "allowed some minors to
      fall into the hands" of sexual abusers.
      "Mexico is a paradise for child prostitution and pornography,
      because these rings have enough economic power to corrupt and operate
      with impunity," said Cacho. Her book, "Los demonios del
      Edén" (The Demons of Eden), contains the personal accounts of
      minors who talk about the sexual abuse they suffered at the hands of a
      child prostitution and pornography racket she alleges was run by Succar.
      She added that the abuse and sexual exploitation of minors is closely
      linked to other phenomena, such as organised crime, drug trafficking and
      money laundering.
      The 43-year-old activist and writer herself has been under police
      protection since she began to receive threats last year, after she was
      arrested by the police, driven 900 km to the state of Puebla, held for
      30 hours, mistreated and threatened….
      When the news of her arrest broke, the rights watchdog Amnesty
      International, the World Organisation Against Torture, the
      Inter-American Press Association and other international groups raised
      an outcry, and Cacho was released on bail.
      Cacho, also the co-founder of the Centro Integral para Mujeres
      Víctimas de la Violencia (CIAM), a shelter for victims of domestic
      violence and rape in the southeast tourist mecca of Cancún, has also
      warned of paedophilia rings in Jalisco and Guerrero, southwestern states
      with major tourism resorts like Puerto Vallarta and Acapulco.
      Deputy Rodrigo Iván Cortés, of the ruling conservative National
      Action Party (PAN), agrees that the paedophilia case in Cancún is not
      an isolated incident, saying Acapulco also is plagued with the scourge,
      fuelled by people with great economic clout.
      Cortés, a member of the special parliamentary commission on children,
      adolescents and family, lamented that the "pettiness" of other
      political sectors in the Chamber of Deputies blocked significant
      progress on more stringent legal measures that would have facilitated
      the fight against organised crime….
      The legislator pointed to the creation of the "Cyber Police," in
      the Office of the Public Prosecutor, as a major step forward in
      combating and stamping out paedophile rings. The task force has shut
      down more than 400 Internet sites that had been distributing child
      pornography.
      Mexico has joined the fight against international paedophile rings and
      has focused particularly on the distribution of material over the
      Internet, said Cortés. He added that perpetrators tend to become
      addicted to their deviant behaviour and progress to more serious
      crimes….
      Cacho, who worked with several of the victims through her organisation,
      told IPS that the younger victims "suffered horrifying and
      unimaginable abuse – they were tortured." All the more reason
      for judicial authorities and the federal government to ensure that this
      high profile child abuse case does not go unpunished, she added.
      http://ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=34126

      describes crimes
      Teens become prey in Charlotte sex trade – Human trafficking case
      shows the desperate plight of girls forced into prostitution by Franco
      Ordoñez 10/4/09 The FBI estimates that some 18,000 people are
      trafficked into the United States for sex or forced labor. About a
      fourth end up in the Southeast; thousands come to the Carolinas. Most
      victims of the sex rings are from Latin America, others from Asia and
      Eastern Europe.
      http://www.charlotteobserver.com/topstories/story/983851.html

      describes crimes
      Forced labour and rape, the new face of slavery in America – In the
      Midwestern heartland, police are encountering a new social evil:
      trafficking, often involving women and children who are forced to work
      as prostitutes or unpaid labour; and the outcomes can be brutal. Paul
      Harris in Dayton, Ohio The Observer, Sunday 22 November 2009 Figures
      from the State Department reveal that 17,500 people are trafficked into
      the US every year against their will or under false pretences, mainly to
      be used for sex or forced labour. Experts believe that, when cases of
      internal trafficking are added, the total number of victims could be up
      to five times larger….Anti-trafficking campaigners point out that
      cases in the US come in a wide variety of forms involving men, women and
      children. One major area is that of trafficked labour with people used
      for domestic work or, more commonly, for back-breaking labour in
      agricultural industries. But trafficking cases have also occurred in
      businesses such as restaurants, hair salons and beauty parlours. The
      overwhelming majority of the rest are sex cases, usually involving young
      women or children forced into prostitution. The methods used to keep
      people vary. They include confiscating the passports of those brought in
      from a foreign country or the threat of extreme violence. Other tactics
      are to threaten family members if a victim does not comply or, as in
      Flores's case, to use blackmail.
      http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/nov/22/people-trafficking-usa-prost\
      itution-ohio

      describes abuse – Tyler Perry recounts childhood abuse on Web site
      10/6/09 ATLANTA, Georgia (CNN) — Tyler Perry has, for the first
      time, revealed graphic details about the sexual, physical and emotional
      abuse he says he suffered as a child…. Perry is an executive
      producer of the movie, which tells the tale of Claireece
      "Precious" Jones, an illiterate, obese 16-year-old girl from
      Harlem who is emotionally and physically abused. The 40-year-old
      producer says he can identify with the character, and he recalls a
      number of incidents from his childhood.
      http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/10/06/tyler.perry.abuse.precious/\
      index.html?iref=mpstoryview

      FBI rescues 52 kids from prostitution (AFP) WASHINGTON – 10/09 US
      authorities rescued 52 children, including one as young as 10, from
      prostitution rings and arrested nearly 700 people during a nationwide
      sting operation over the weekend, the FBI said Monday.
      The three-day push in 36 US cities "led to the recovery of 52
      children who were being victimized through prostitution" and the
      arrest of close to 700 others, "including 60 pimps, on state and
      local charges," the Federal Bureau of Investigation said.
      "Child prostitution continues to be a significant problem in our
      country, as evidenced by the number of children rescued through the
      continued efforts of our crimes-against-children task forces," said
      Kevin Perkins, assistant director of the FBI's Criminal
      Investigative Division.
      The roundup, which officials said took place over the previous 72 hours,
      was part of a larger FBI program called "Innocence Lost," whose
      task forces have removed nearly 900 children from the streets since
      2003, convicted 510 people and seized 3.1 million dollars in assets, the
      FBI said.
      http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5hpWjbXRoFnIba-7c0Qh65\
      RUDBCpg

      No sect members on polygamist sex case jury By TERRI LANGFORD Houston
      Chronicle Oct. 28, 2009 ELDORADO – The issue of polygamy and how it
      pertains to a child sexual assault case is expected to be a contentious
      issue when opening statements in the first criminal trial involving a
      West Texas religious sect begin today….Raymond Merril Jessop, 38, is
      the first of 12 men from the FLDS to stand trial following a raid of the
      breakaway Mormon sect's ranch in Eldorado in 2008, when Texas
      Rangers and other law enforcement officers descended upon the Yearning
      for Zion Ranch after child welfare workers found several underage girls
      there who were pregnant or already were mothers….Evidence seized
      from the ranch in 2008 includes a journal dictated to followers from now
      jailed prophet, Warren Jeffs. That dictation indicates the group kept
      one of Jessop's eight spiritual wives, a 16-year-old girl, from
      going to the hospital after she appeared to be struggling through labor
      for three days. Jessop is also charged with bigamy.
      http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/6689679.html

      Britain, Australia saying sorry to child migrants AP 11/15/09 By Jill
      Lawless LONDON – Britain and Australia are saying sorry to thousands
      of British children who were promised a better life overseas, only to
      suffer abuse and neglect thousands of miles from home.
      The British government said Sunday that Prime Minister Gordon Brown will
      apologize for 20th-century child migrant programs that saw thousands of
      poor British children sent to Australia, Canada and other former
      colonies until the 1960s. Many ended up in institutions or were sent to
      work as farm laborers.
      Brown's office said officials would consult with representatives of
      the surviving children before making a formal apology next year. The
      Australian government says Prime Minister Kevin Rudd will offer his own
      apology Monday to the child migrants, as well as to the "forgotten
      Australians," children who suffered in state care during the last
      century. The British government has estimated that a total of 150,000
      British children may have been shipped abroad under a variety of
      programs that operated between the early 19th century and 1967.
      A 2001 Australian report said that between 6,000 and 30,000 children
      from Britain and Malta, often taken from unmarried mothers or
      impoverished families, were sent alone to Australia as migrants during
      the 20th century. Some of the children were told, wrongly, that they
      were orphans…..Former Australian Prime Minister John Howard resisted
      calls to apologize to institutionalized children and Australian
      Aborigines, arguing that contemporary Australians should not take
      responsibility for mistakes made by past generations. Rudd reversed the
      policy after he was elected in 2007, apologizing to Aborigines for 200
      years of injustice since European settlement. At a ceremony Monday in
      Canberra attended by hundreds of former child migrants, Rudd will
      apologize for his country's role in the child migrants program and
      say sorry to the 7,000 survivors of the program who still live in
      Australia. He also will apologize to the Australian children – more
      than 500,000, according to a 2004 Australian Senate report – who
      were placed in foster homes, orphanages and other institutions during
      the 20th century. Many were emotionally, physically and sexually abused
      in state care.
      http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091115/ap_on_re_us/child_migrants_apology

      Thousands of UK children trafficked for `sex parties' Paedophiles
      are trafficking children as young as 10 By TED THORNHILL – Tuesday,
      November 17, 2009
      Thousands of children as young as 10 are the victims of `organised
      abuse' in the UK with paedophiles moving them around the country to
      `parties' where they are forced to have sex.
      Children's charity Barnado's says that these children are the
      victims of organised trafficking and accuses councils of not doing
      enough to help them.
      Its report Whose Child Now? says that of the 200 local authorities in
      Britain, only 40 have departments dedicated to helping victims of sexual
      exploitation.
      The report's author, Lisa Stacey, told BBC News: `Wherever we
      have been asked by a council to carry out research we have come across
      young people who have been exploited.
      `This is organised sexual abuse and it can often involve the victim
      being moved from one place to another. More than half the victims
      regularly go missing.'
      The victims often feel unable to speak out about their ordeals because
      they are threatened with violence or beaten up.
      Ms Stacey says that the children return to their care home or family
      with the explanations such as `I've been staying with
      friends'.
      She adds: `The children are basically brainwashed. Some will even
      believe that the man who is grooming them is their boyfriend. It can
      take some of them a year of counselling to realise that they've been
      abused.
      `We're talking about gangs of men, perhaps with a legitimate
      front. In Scotland, we discovered children being brought from outlying
      areas into cities. We know of children being moved from north-east
      England to London, or from Yorkshire to London or Manchester.'
      http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?Thousands_of_UK_children_traffi\
      cked_for_%91sex_parties&in_article_id=771190&in_page_id=34

      Lucy Liu film highlights child trafficking By SARAH EL DEEB (AP) –
      11/12/09 CAIRO — Actress Lucy Liu, who has produced a film about
      children sold into the sex trade in Cambodia, says the fight against
      human trafficking will be long. Liu praised several projects funded by
      the U.N. children's agency in Egypt, where she was promoting the
      film "Red Light" at the Cairo International Film Festival. The
      actress co-produced and narrated the movie, which follows the stories of
      a number of girls over the course of four years as they are kidnapped
      and sold to brothels in Cambodia. Liu said Wednesday it "is really
      going to take a really long time" to fight human trafficking,
      labeled the third most profitable business in the world after weapons
      and drugs trading.
      http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hvt-970i78ozD-g-DoQ6QO\
      FA7OFwD9BU033O0

      Ritual Abuse and Mind Control Information

      Smart-Talks – Stop Ritual Abuse and Mind Control 2009 Conference
      Online Podcasts
      Lowell Routley 2009 – Dissociation and Time Management
      Hal Pepinsky 2009: Reflections of a Believer
      DeJoly LaBrier 2009: Life as a Onesie
      Shamai Currim 2009: From Victim to Survivor to Advocate
      Neil Brick 2009- Ritual Abuse: In the Trenches of the Stopping Child
      Abuse Movement
      http://smart-talks.podomatic.com/

      Four new ritual abuse book articles

      http://childabusewiki.org <http://childabusewiki.org/>

      http://childabusewiki.org/index.php?title=Cult_and_Ritual_Abuse
      Cult and Ritual Abuse discusses the idea that ritual abuse is an age-old
      phenomenon and it is found in many cultures throughout the world. It
      explores the many specific psychiatric symptoms caused by ritual abuse,
      including dissociative identity disorder. The book gives suggestions for
      effective ways to deal with the legal and social problems that can
      result from this severe form of abuse. A new diagnosis "Cult and
      ritual trauma disorder" is proposed in this edition.

      Noblitt, J.R.; Perskin, P. Cult and Ritual Abuse: Its History,
      Anthropology, and Recent Discovery in Contemporary America (2000)
      Greenwood Publishing Group, p. 269 ISBN 027596664X
      http://books.google.com/books?id=zJkTTpfyJ-8C

      http://childabusewiki.org/index.php?title=Ritual_Abuse_in_the_Twenty-Fir\
      st_Century
      Ritual Abuse in the Twenty-First Century contains articles from two
      dozen international authors who write about the psychological, forensic,
      social and political consequences and ramifications of ritual abuse in
      modern times. The book explores cross-cultural reports of abusive ritual
      life-threatening ordeals. It includes information on diagnosis,
      controversy, cult brainwashing, satanic abuse, police and media
      handling, prayer, inner healing, patterns in mind control, and therapy.
      Its chapters discuss current issues including ritually based crime and
      civil suits involving allegations of ritual abuse. Ritual trauma for
      diagnostic and treatment applications are also discussed.
      Noblitt, R.; Perskin, P. Ritual abuse in the Twenty First Century (2008)
      Reed Publishers, Bandon, OR p. 552 ISBN 1-934759-12-0
      http://www.rdrpublishers.com/catalog/item/6339393/5820690.htm

      http://childabusewiki.org/index.php?title=Treating_Survivors_of_Satanist\
      _Abuse
      Treating Survivors of Satanist Abuse discusses the clinical issues
      around the treatment of survivors of ritual Satanist abuse. Authors from
      the United States and the United Kingdom look at the historical
      foundations of ritual abuse and clinical accounts from children and
      adults. The book has definitions of ritual Satanist abuse. It discusses
      issues in psychotherapy involving clients suffering from ritual abuse.
      Valerie Sinason is the director of the Clinic for Dissociative Studies,
      London and a psychoanalyst and consultant research psychotherapist at
      the Psychiatry of Disability Department at St George's Hospital
      Medical School, London.

      Black, D. M. (Autumn 1995) British Journal of Psychotherapy 12 (1):
      119-131. "Most of the book is written by therapists who have lived
      through a very real trauma themselves: that of slowly coming to believe
      that the appalling stories they are hearing may be literally true. Some
      therapists have further paralleled their patients' experience by
      meeting disbelief or dismissiveness in their professional colleagues.
      Far from an overeagerness to accept these stories, virtually every
      contributor describes initial extreme reluctance to believe them, only
      gradually overborne by the weight of the evidence….we also meet the
      courage and devotion of many impressive therapists, who have persevered
      and very often won through, and we are also, very practically, given a
      great deal of helpful and directly useful information: what to do and
      who to turn to if we think we may be faced with these issues. This book
      is not fun, but it is admirable and necessary."
      http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/119961579/abstract
      Sinason, V. Treating Survivors of Satanist Abuse Routledge, New York
      1994 ISBN 0-415-10543-9

      http://childabusewiki.org/index.php?title=Breaking_the_Circle_of_Satanic\
      _Ritual_Abuse
      Breaking the Circle of Satanic Ritual Abuse: Recognizing and Recovering
      from the Hidden Trauma was written about satanic cult ritual abuse. It
      describes what it is, what its signs are, how survivors can recover from
      it, and work being done to fight this problem. The book discusses mind
      control, torture and ritual abuse. Ryder was a Certified Chemical
      Dependency Counselor and Licensed Social Worker who had worked with
      ritual abuse victims for many years. He stated that he had been an abuse
      victim in childhood and wanted to bring the reality of this abuse before
      the public
      Satanic Ritual Abuse: the Evidence Surfaces by Daniel Ryder, CCDC, LSW
      "my research shows it does exist. And indications are we are only
      seeing the tip of the iceberg of a social phenomenon that, when totally
      exposed, will rock the core of societal beliefs."
      http://web.archive.org/web/20080125051057/http://home.mchsi.com/~ftio/ra\
      -evidence-surfaces.htm

      Ryder, CCDC, LSW, D. Breaking the Circle of Satanic Ritual Abuse:
      Recognizing and Recovering from the Hidden Trauma Compcare Pubs.
      Minneapolis 1992 p. 265 ISBN 0-89638-258-3

      Sachs, A. ; Galton, G. (Eds). (2008) Forensic Aspects of Dissociative
      Identity Disorder http://www.karnacbooks.com/product.php?PID=25876
      Karnac Books. ISBN 10 : 1855755963
      The book Forensic aspects of dissociative identity disorder looks at the
      role of crime in the lives of people that suffer from Dissociative
      Identity Disorder. It is a collection of essays written by several
      international researchers. It explores the legal, moral, ethical and
      clinical questions that psychotherapists and other professionals face
      while working with those suffering from Dissociative Identity Disorder.
      Authors that have contributed to the book come from the fields of
      psychotherapy, counseling, psychology, medicine, law, police,
      psychoanalysis and social work. Chapters include discussions on ritual
      abuse, dissociative identity disorder, mind control, extreme abuse,
      survivor accounts and criminal convictions.
      http://childabusewiki.org/index.php?title=Forensic_Aspects_of_Dissociati\
      ve_Identity_Disorder

      describes crimes
      Ritual Abuse: Canada's Most Infamous Trial On Child Abuse –
      Kevin Marron – It began as a highly unusual custody battle and
      escalated into the most infamous child abuse trial in Canadian history.
      Two sisters, not yet eight years old, recounted explicit stories of
      being sexually molested by their mother, her boyfriend and their violent
      estranged father. As appalled social workers listened, the girls
      revealed horrific episodes of pornography, orgies, cannibalism, and
      ritual murder involving many other children – allegations so extreme
      so bizarre, so graphic in detail it seemed impossible they could have
      been made up. The book describes the children's allegations and the
      way they were investigated, as well as the startling revelations and
      unexpected developments that emerged during the course of 18 months of
      court testimony. It also puts the case in the context of an ongoing
      debate about how society can respond to extreme allegations of ritual
      child abuse and pornography. Excerpt "Child abuse is just one of
      many frightening realities that it would be more comfortable to ignore.
      There is overwhelming proof of its pervasiveness, but many people work
      very hard at denying the seriousness of the problem. In this context, it
      is not surprising that few people would want to believe young
      children's bizarre stories of cannibalism and ritual murder. In
      looking at the documented cases of child exploitation that surround us,
      in observing the images of violence and dehumanized sexuality that are
      part of our everyday cultural landscape, it is not hard to believe that,
      conspiracy or no conspiracy, the Satanists' goal could easily be
      achieved without much effort on their part." Seal Books,
      McClelland-Bantam Inc., Toronto. 1988 ISBN: 0-7704-2250-0
      http://kevinmarron.com/book.html

      describes crimes
      Survivors of Extreme Abuse – The Awful Rowing Toward Social
      Emancipation
      For survivors of extreme abuse, the disclosure of the crimes they
      experienced and the public identification of the perpetrators of those
      crimes can be monumentally daunting tasks. Among the impediments they
      may face in their pursuit of personal and social justice are their own
      psychological challenges, due to the complex, and sometimes debilitating
      effects of having experienced severe trauma, the dangers inherent in
      exposing criminals or criminal networks, and social denial of their
      plight on almost every level….
      IMAGINE
      Survivors have an invaluable gift to share with society: intimate
      knowledge of crimes perpetrated in their midst, and the criminals who
      committed them. Their knowledge and insight could theoretically lift the
      great rock of our cultural denial and officially sanctioned version of
      reality, and expose the dark and dangerous world of child, drug and arms
      traffickers, rapists, child pornographers, serial killers, cults, secret
      societies and government corruption. And that exposure would surely mark
      the beginning of the end of the widespread abuses that plague our
      society now. But that doesn't happen. http://akaunk.wordpress.com/
      http://www.scribd.com/doc/21821911/Survivors-of-Extreme-Abuse-The-Awful-\
      Rowing-Toward-Social-Emancipation

      Presentation at the Twelfth Annual Ritual Abuse Conference in August
      2009 – Neil Brick – Ritual Abuse, the trenches of the stopping
      child abuse movement "Ritual abuse crimes are often the most
      difficult to believe because of the extreme nature of these crimes.
      Societies have a tendency in general to not want to believe that
      horrible things can happen right next door or down the street from them.
      Many of the atrocities that have happen throughout history have occurred
      in populated areas. Yet members of societies have stated after the fact
      that they did not know that anything was going on."
      http://ritualabuse.us/smart-conference/2009-conference/ritual-abuse-the-\
      trenches-of-the-stopping-child-abuse-movement/

      Healing from Ritual Abuse and Mind Control: Survivor Trish Fotheringham
      Speaks Out
      Trish's years of ritual abuse and mind control remained secret, even
      from herself, until she was 30 years old, reaching conscious awareness
      during college social work classes about child abuse. The
      decade-spanning healing journey that followed led Trish on a path of
      discovery that has now culminated in her life's purpose of spreading
      understanding, hope and inspiration.
      In this DVD set, Trish describes the process of mind control torture and
      tackles some of the most difficult challenges survivors face as they
      work to resolve their trauma. She tells how she worked through her abuse
      and integrated her dissociated identities into a cohesive whole sense of
      self. She also displays artwork illustrating her previously dissociated
      personalities, her inner world, and her breaking free of the bonds in
      which her abusers sought to trap her.
      Speaking out to promote peace, happiness and love in the world helps
      Trish give value to the nightmarish hell in which she grew up and to the
      huge amount of hard, lonely work it took to become healthy, happy and
      whole.
      Order Information:
      Healing from Ritual Abuse and Mind Control: Survivor Trish Fotheringham
      Speaks Out, by Trish Fotheringham and Ellen Lacter, Ph.D.
      To order this DVD set, go to http://<br/><br/>(Message over 64 KB, truncated)