summer conference happening soon, please let us know if you are interested asap

  • smartnews@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hi !

      The ritual abuse conference will be in August. Information on the
      conference is at:_ http://ritualabuse.us/smart-conference/_
      (http://ritualabuse.us/smart-conference/)

      Also, please post and forward this conference press release to as many
      people as you can.

      A conference to help survivors of severe child abuse (ritual abuse) and
      torture will be held on August 14 - 16, 2009, between 8 - 5 PM Saturday and
      Sunday at the DoubleTree Hotel near Bradley International Airport, 16 Ella
      Grasso Turnpike, Windsor Locks, CT 06096 (between Hartford, CT and
      Springfield, MA). This conference will help educate survivors of this abuse and
      their helpers. Pre-registration is preferred. For information write
      S.M.A.R.T., P. O Box 1295, Easthampton, MA 01027-1295 E-mail: _smartnews@..._
      (mailto:smartnews@...) , conference information is at:
      _http://ritualabuse.us/smart-conference/_ (http://ritualabuse.us/smart-conference/)

      We have also added several new articles to our web page at
      _http://ritualabuse.us/_ (http://ritualabuse.us/)

      These pages may also be of interest:

      Child abuse articles _http://childabusewiki.org_
      (http://childabusewiki.org/)