re: url on rense site

  • smartnews@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      Hi !

      Below please find a url I am sending for educational purposes only. All
      accusations are alleged.

      Sincerely, Neil Brick

      Our listing these resources does not necessarily constitute our endorsement
      of them. Resources mentioned in this resource list are mentioned for
      educational value only. Using these resources may or may not help your
      recovery process, so use caution when reading anything or contacting anyone
      mentioned in this resource list.

      Rense.com

      The True Story
      About Mark Phillips