How to know the server ID

  • Rimpal Johal
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2005
      Hi All,

      Using tmadmin, command line interface for administering the application server domain, we can manually start and stop the individual server processes.In order to start or stop the server process you need to now the server ID number. My question is how can we know the server id number before starting the server processes? Is there any way of knowing the server ID number so that we can start the server process manually using server id.
      Please advise on this.

      Regards,
      Rimpal Johal
      Senior PeopleSoft Analyst