Please Help in Configuring PeopleSoft PIA with IBM Webshere 5.1

  • Manoj Kumar
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2005
      HI All,

      Please help me in setting up Peoplesoft PIA with
      IBM websphere 5.1.

      I am using PT 8.45 with HRMS 8.9

      Couple of doubts.
      1. Whether th Websphere is bundled with PT when
      purchase ?.
      2.Using psadmin utility (for application server)is
      it invoking the IBM websphere.

      We installed a trial version 6.1,but when we set up

      PIA ,after selecting wesphere option it is not
      automaticlla picking node,cell,server etc

      For this do we require a psadmin utility which is
      supplied for websphere.

      Any help will be appreciated.

      Regards
      Manoj

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2005

        However, since the Oracle takeover of PeopleSoft, is it a good idea
        to IBM Websphere?

        --- In psftdba@yahoogroups.com, Manoj Kumar <nedmanoj@y...> wrote:

        > HI All,
        >
        > Please help me in setting up Peoplesoft PIA with
        > IBM websphere 5.1.
        >
        > I am using PT 8.45 with HRMS 8.9
        >
        > Couple of doubts.
        > 1. Whether th Websphere is bundled with PT when
        > purchase ?.
        It is.
        > 2.Using psadmin utility (for application server)is
        > it invoking the IBM websphere.
        It is not!

        > We installed a trial version 6.1,but when we set up
        >
        > PIA ,after selecting wesphere option it is not
        > automaticlla picking node,cell,server etc
        >
        > For this do we require a psadmin utility which is
        > supplied for websphere.
        >
        > Any help will be appreciated.
        >
        > Regards
        > Manoj