RE: PeopleSoft DBA Forum Authentication Error when Process Scheduler posts to report repository via HTTP

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 8, 2004
      Hello All

      I thought I'd share the eventual solution with you.

      According to GSC Solution ID 200780041 this is a PT845 specific issue (and I found this - GSC were no help at all).

      You need to set the authentication method to password on the default local node (under PeopleTools -> Intergration Broker -> Node Defitions). And of course you
      need to set a password, any password seems to work.

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 11, 2004
        Hello

        I am interesting in finding out about how companies use clustered servers
        (or other methods) to protect their PeopleSoft systems against hardware
        failures,

        Do you use clusters of nodes, and if so for what parts of the
        infrastructure?
        Has it been effective? Would you make the same choice again?
        What do you think are the pros and cons?