IT Infrastructure for eRecruitement

  • Jörg Sander
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2004

      Is there anybody who already implemented eRecruitement and
      connected PSFT to the Internet?

      We would like to have some information about the
      infrastructural setup, like where you have put the
      webserver, how many firewalls you have setup, whether you
      used reverse proxies or not, DMZ's etc.

      Any ideas welcome.

      P.S.: I already read the Red Paper High Availability and
      clustering.