Password expiry causing problems with app server and process sched

  • llysfaen
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2004
      We have enabled password expiration and lock out and of course the
      passwords set up in psappsrv.cfg etc are no longer correct and are
      locking the account, causing the app server to fail.
      Is there any way of preventing this mismatch occurring?
      Is it possible to exclude certain oprids from expiring/locking?
      Many thanks
    • manaiti2000
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2005
        to exclude oprids from expiration password you can execute the
        following sql statement:

        update psoprdefn set lastpswdchange = '31-Dec-2010'
        where oprid = 'XXX'

        Laurent.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2005
          I know this forum has a global reach, but for those of you in the UK and Ireland, and perhaps some of you in continental Europe, here is a date for your diary.
          PeopleSoft UK & Ireland Regional User Group & J.D. Edwards UK User Group
          Regional User Group March 2005 Conference

          Wednesday 9th & Thursday 10th February 2005
          @De Vere White’s Hotel at Reebok Stadium, Bolton nr. Manchester

          Since this is a technical forum I can assure you that there is also a strong technical content (in addition to my own contributions) to this event - so don't miss it.
          To book contact Amber Keats at Maxim events mailto:amberk@... or telephone +44 (0)1494 463464.