signin still work after deleted PIA/cache?

  • Joan Hsieh
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3 12:01 PM

      After I renamed a database from tm to debug and deleted all the original
      TM PIA directory with all the caches (deleted the tm entry for all the
      appserv and tnsname.ora too). But somehow, when I access the old tm url,
      I still got the userid and password boxes show up and I can log in with
      all backgoud blank (empty boxes). Althogh it won't go farther, but I am
      curious to know where I had missed so the userid/password still show up
      and let me signin?

      thanks,

      Joan
    • Joan Hsieh
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4 6:20 AM
        hi,

        Please ignored this, I found the weblogic needs to be bounced to clean
        it up.

        Joan