Nvision Drilldown problem

  • hanifa.mohammed-ismail@in.standardcharte
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2004
      Hi Gurus,

      I have a problem on my nvision drilldown reports.When I click the
      RunDrilldown button,there is a IE popup raising with the following message
      "The web page you are viewing is trying to close the window,Do you want to
      close this window? yes,no(buttons)"

      Actually,We have refreshed the production data and I have changed the NT
      process scheduler server name from PSNT1 to PSNT as part refresh.
      I have update all the related tables
      (PS_SERVERDEFN,PS_SERVERCLASS,PS_SERVERNOTIFY).There is no problem in PSNT
      process scheduler
      Even all the Nvision reports are getting success.When I run drill down(from
      the excel sheet),the drill down layouts browser had the servername
      as PSNT1.So I have updated the servername column of PS_NVSDRILL_LAYOUTS
      table to PSNT.

      After that,when I re run the drill down(from excel sheet),the server name
      in the drill down layouts browser changed into PSNT.but When I click the
      RunDrilldown button its giving problem.

      NOTE : I have bounced the NT process scheduler after updation of
      PS_NVSDRILL_LAYOUTS table

      I would appreciate for any kind of suggestions to solve the problem

      Thanks in advance
      Ismail