PIA Problem

  • venkattr
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2004
      Dear Fans,
      I installed App server and apache server
      suceefully.While Booting app server also no problem.When I tried to
      connect to web browser the problem I am facing was "peoplesoft
      connection expired".How to resolve this.

      Rgds
      Babu
    • joness59
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2004
        Are you sure that PeopleSoft supports Apache? In the installation
        documention, I have only seen sections for IBM Web Sphere and BEA Web
        Logic.

        Stephen J.
        IQCS - DBA
        sjones@...