Re: PeopleSoft DBA Forum Performance Managment

  • Manoj Negi
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 6 8:39 AM
      You could limit the number of weblogic/websphere sessions based on the load server can handle. It's better to stop the users upfront than letting the server crash and showing error-500 page. Also, schedule all the batch processes after peak hours only. Don't allow user to run queries during the peak hours as well.

      I agree with experts - it's not advisable to use cheap hardware for production environments.

      Manoj