Unntrusted server certificate chain in PSDSTSRV

  • peoplejedi
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2013
      Hi all,

      I have four environments set up. They are in 4 different PS_HOMES, each with it's own PS_CFG_HOME, each with it's own web server, app server, etc... All the web server PS_HOMEs are in the same OS using the same installation of Weblogic and are all using copies of the same keystore (but copied into each ps_cfg_home)...

      I am having trouble setting up HTTPS report distribution (HTTP works fine). The weird part is HTTPS works in one environment but not the other three.

      Weblogic console is set up correctly with the certs, I have added the digital certificate, set the password in the default local node, and set up the report nodes correctly. The PS_CDM_DIST_NODE and PSCERTDB tables are identical in each DB (except the ports and PIA names in the PS_CDM_DIST_NODE).

      I am at a loss for why the https report distribution works in 1 db and not the other 3.... Does anyone have any ideas?
    • pradeep
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16, 2013
        -- Make sure that you have added all the Root/intermediate certs in the database. PeopleTools-> Security -> Digital certiicates.
        -- From the process scheduler server , try to do a telnet to the SSL port of the webserver.
        -- MAke sure the certiicates are valid.
        -- Check the PSDSTSRV log files in the process scheduler server

        Thanks
        Pradeep