Re: PeopleSoft DBA Forum Authentication domain causes intermittent failure of Personal Information link [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

  • Ethan Post
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 2013
      We have had some issues related to IE and Ajax calls in which you end up seeing spinning behavior and then working fine in FF. I would look into that as a starting point. Think we used httpwatch to find the problem.

      On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 5:21 PM, BANKS, Richard <BanksR@...> wrote:

      I would obvious raise it the Oracle if you haven’t already, but if the meantime use Fiddler2 as a local proxy and see if you can work out if this a javascript issue or server side.  You will have to compare a successful trace to an unsuccessful one and pick apart the differences in HTTP traffic.