Authentication domain causes intermittent failure of Personal Information link

  • cisjwynn
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2013
      We have a very strange situation...
      We use authentication domain because (I think) we use Related Content on some pages. We have recently upgraded many of our client PCs to Windows 7 and IE9. Those machines are now (mostly) failing to load pages via certain links (but the same pages load when accessed via a different navigation!).

      When we access the same links using Firefox it consistently works, but using IE9, it fails when the authentication domain is set, and works when it is not set.

      Any ideas ? We have run out of steam on this one !

      All suggestions appreciated (including just what might be broken , even if you don't know how we fix it !)

      Thanks
      Julie
    • cisjwynn
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25, 2013
        For info, we are on psft 8.51 running the campus solutions product (derived from HR I believe).

        We are using WebLogic (10.3 I think) on Linux.