filesystemio_options

  • rsalido
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2013

         We are running PeopleSoft on Oracle on top of AIX 6.x and we are wondering how others are setting parameter filesystemio_options. Are you using asych or setall?

      Thanks!
      Roberto.

    • Cavett, Christopher
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19, 2013

        We use “setall” in combination with the CIO filesystem option in AIX.

        Chris

           We are running PeopleSoft on Oracle on top of AIX 6.x and we are wondering how others are setting parameter filesystemio_options. Are you using asych or setall?

        Thanks!

        Roberto.

        This email/fax message is for the sole use of the intended
        Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this
        email/fax is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
        destroy all paper and electronic copies of the original message.