RE: PeopleSoft DBA Forum Re: TUXLOG error LIBTUX_CAT:577

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2013
      Instead of using the PSADMIN commands to check tuxedo status using tmadmin
      with the -r switch (which invokes tmadmin in read only mode) and pipe the
      status commands pq, psr, or psc in as keyboard input. Remember to quit when
      you are finished.
      Like this

      tmadmin -r <<! 2>/dev/null
      psr
      psc
      !

      I would also suggest logging a bug with Oracle support. Psadmin should be
      invoking tmadin with -r for these status monitoring options.