Re: TUXLOG error LIBTUX_CAT:577

  • srisaro
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18 7:45 AM
      Hi Tim,

      There could be a possible reason that the same script which ran for the last time, at that time it would have taken a process id (pid), which might be still hanging.
      You might need to look for ways to kill that pid once this script is completed.
      I'm not a techy Unix scripting guy, but I do know that there is a command which needs to be appended at the end of the script which would let the pid closed or stopped or killed once the intended work is completed.

      Keep us posted....

      ---Sarva

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 18 8:39 AM
        Instead of using the PSADMIN commands to check tuxedo status using tmadmin
        with the -r switch (which invokes tmadmin in read only mode) and pipe the
        status commands pq, psr, or psc in as keyboard input. Remember to quit when
        you are finished.
        Like this

        tmadmin -r <<! 2>/dev/null
        psr
        psc
        !

        I would also suggest logging a bug with Oracle support. Psadmin should be
        invoking tmadin with -r for these status monitoring options.