Weblogic setEnv Flag (-jrockit)

  • Manoj Negi
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2 1:32 PM
      Hello Gurus,

      Is anyone has any idea about -jrockit flag. I want to know how to enable this flag; If setEnv has this flag ("java -jrocket") along with the other flags then startPIA throws an error "Unrecognized option: -jrockit". Does anyone has faced this problem before?

      Thanks in advance for your reply.

      Thanks,
      Manoj
    • Ramesh
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3 9:17 PM
        Manoj,

        Reply from Oracle as Below:

        Oracle Support - February 11, 2011 3:31:00 PM GMT+05:30 [ODM Action Plan]
        JRockIt should be installed at the same time than WebLogic; it is a sub-directory of BEA_HOME.
        Please check the PT850 Installation Guide, Chapter 2, Upgrading JRockit for Linux

        --- You need to download the same and install it.

        Oracle Support - February 11, 2011 2:42:11 PM GMT+05:30 [ODM Action Plan]
        your setEnv.sh still shows that you are using JDK: JAVA_HOME=/usr/java/jdk1.6.0_23

        Please change this to point it to the JRockIt directory.

        Regards

        Ramesh.