Re: Error message from somewhere in Peoplesoft - HRM

  • srisaro
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2012
      Please check the message which is in error out status or it might be still in processing status.
      Any junk characters in the message would also cause this error.

      On the otherhand, during ur maintenance window, try backing up this table and truncate the original table and check for the error if it is occuring again.
      In order to find out what are the tables to backup and truncate, look out for the AppMsgPurgeAll.dms script in scripts folder.After backing up all the tables found in the script, run the script and check for the error.

      Good Luck.