RE: PeopleSoft DBA Forum Peoplesoft HR (Oracle 11g) --> Peoplesoft Finance (Oracle 9i) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

  • BANKS, Richard
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2012

      Have you considered PeopleTools Integration Broker, using the delivered enterprise integration point?

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2012
        Another option is Materialized Views.

        I have a split CS 9.0 and HR 9.0 environment with all sorts of data sharing between the two databases:
        Integration Broker for tables with delivered messages
        Materialized Views for tables with CLOBs
        DB Linked Synonyms for tables without CLOBs

        There are lots of ways to skin this cat!

        From: "BANKS, Richard" <BanksR@...>
        Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 05:35:30 +0000
        To: "psftdba@yahoogroups.com" <psftdba@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: RE: PeopleSoft DBA Forum Peoplesoft HR (Oracle 11g) --> Peoplesoft Finance (Oracle 9i) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]