Peoplesoft HR (Oracle 11g) --> Peoplesoft Finance (Oracle 9i)

  • Ashish Bhatt
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2012
      Dear All,

      I hope you are doing fine today.

      We have Peoplesoft HR 9.1 on Oracle database 11g. It is hosted by 3rd party.

      We have Peoplesoft Finance 8.4 on Oracle database 9i. This is in house application.

      For the Payroll to GL interface we want to bring one table data from Oracle database 11g to Oracle database 9i. This has to happen on regular basis. Both databases are in different network/domain.

      Has anyone done this? We need some ideas, ways and approach. Please reply.

      Thanks in advance.

      Have a nice day and great week.

      Regards.

      Ashish Bhatt.
      ashish underscore bhatt at the rate hotmail dot com
    • jagat
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2012
        Hi Ashish,
        You can use multiple ways to do it.

        1. Use Data mover to export data from your oracle 11g and then import it in your 9i DB.

        2. use traditional exp/imp utility of oracle databases to do the same.

        3. You can use IB integration also to accomplish this.

        NOTE : Point 1 and 2 may take some time depending on the size of the table.

        Thanks
        Jagat