Messages stuck in new status

  • srisaro
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2012

      We are in the process of publishing messages to a third-party system. For the past two days, the messages are getting stuck in New status and I need to bounce the PUBSUB services from tmadmin command line for getting this sorted out.

      Wonder what could be the reason? Is there any settings which I should change in the configuration?
      Please Help.

      Env Details:
      PT8.18.09
      HRMS 8.3