(SQR 3601) Out of substitution or #DEFINE variables;

  • md
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2012
      Hii, we recently upgrade Peoplesoft from 8.49(tools) to 8.52 and application 11.x, we are facing issue with sqr not able to run any sqr report(dddaudit.......)

      I did google to find solution, and read some tips, like

      "These aren't defined in setenv.sqc. It's in the allmaxes.max file unless
      you've changed what file is defined in the -M parameter."

      I wonder, Iam not able to find any file with .max extension, I searched whole Peoplesoft home and application home

      Any help?

      Thanks
    • Graham Bowden