Re: PeopleSoft DBA Forum Re: Username_IP.tracesql GBs of logs everyday in app server domain

  • James De Atley
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 1, 2011
      We saw this kind of behavior in Tools 8.19 ... which was why the 8.22 toolset was created I believe.  Anyway, everything would be ok, but if a user turned on trace at a session level via the online trace=y URL, it would set the flag for the entire app server, as if an admin had gone into the appserv.cfg and modified trace settings.  Might want to see if there is a something going on there.  Also, re-build your appserver config files just to make sure there is nothing goofy going on.  Windows also has the regestry, which can become corrupted, see what's there ... might point you to your solution.

      For what's it worth ...my disclaimer ... this advice and $1.25 will get you cup of coffee at Dunkin Donuts!

      Cheers,

      James

      James C. De Atley