Fedora 5/Firefox 3.6

  • MLEW
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2011
      We upgraded to PT 8.51 recently and now receive an OS warning message on the login screen. I doubt Oracle is going to certify Fedora 5 anytime soon as an OS. Is anyone else running Fedora 5 and how did you handle this? I'd appreciate documentation on disabling the warning message if that's what you did.
      We've detected that your operating system is not supported by this website. For best results, use one of the following operating systems:
      Oracle Linux Enterprise
      Mac OS X (Leopard)
      Windows 2003
      Windows XP
      Mac OS X 10.6(Snow Leopard)
      Windows 7
      Windows Vista
      iPad
      Mac OS X (Tiger)
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2011
        It doesn't really matter if you get past this error and accidentally get it working, you'll be uncertified and unsupported.  If you expect support, you'll need to get on a mainstream OS, and it's fairly guaranteed this won't be your last issue.

        To: psftdba@yahoogroups.com