File Uploads not working after Tools Upgrade

  • Devesh Padmanabhan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2011
      Folks,

      We have configured the file uploads (resumes, etc) to  be saved in the record PSFILE_ATTDET. However after we upgraded our
      Production Environment to PeopleTools 8.50 over the weekend, we are getting the following error when we try to upload a file.

      "Error saving generated letter attachment to database (18175,521)
      HRS_COMMON_LETTERGEN.LetterManager.Onexecute Name:preview PCPC:4612 Statement 79..."

      The App-Server Logs from the time this error was generated look like follows:

      PSAPPSRV.1360084 (1271) [08/22/11 02:10:01 409398@10.100.34.160 (IE 7.0; WINXP) ICPanel](0) While processing where:
      PSAPPSRV.1360084 (1271) [08/22/11 02:10:01 409398@10.100.34.160 (IE 7.0; WINXP) ICPanel](0)   specified (masked) URL = "record://PSFILE_ATTDET".
      PSAPPSRV.1360084 (1271) [08/22/11 02:10:01 409398@10.100.34.160 (IE 7.0; WINXP) ICPanel](0)   specified system file name = "2011-08-22-02.10.01.000000208572_OFF_LET.rtf".
      PSAPPSRV.1360084 (1271) [08/22/11 02:10:01 409398@10.100.34.160 (IE 7.0; WINXP) ICPanel](0)   specified local file name = "/RptInst/OFF_LET.rtf".
      PSAPPSRV.1360084 (1271) [08/22/11 02:10:01 409398@10.100.34.160 (IE 7.0; WINXP) ICPanel](0)     EvalPutAttachment (error): source file (/RptInst/OFF_LET.rtf) does not exist

      Does anyone have any pointers to why this error is occurring and a possible resolution to it.

      Any help on this is much appreciated.

      Environment:

      PeopleTools 8.50
      HRMS 9.0 MP7