Re: PeopleSoft DBA Forum payroll get 4030 error

  • Krishna Hamsala
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2011
      Please check if array which is used in  cobol  is going out of memmory. Please check oracle site for incresing the array size. this should fix the issue.

      Thanks
      Krishna

      On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 12:24 PM, Hsieh, Joan <joan.hsieh@...> wrote:

      Greetings,

      We had ora-4030 out of memory error whenever we process payroll. But it always run to success if HR run after immediately again.  If they wait for little while run again, it will fail with the same error.

      Our os has 8 gb memory, the pga_aggregate_target was set to 150m, sga is 1000m, ulimit are set to unlimited. We tested couple pga_aggregate_target values, it  always failed on 300m, 250m, it occasionally (not always fail) on 150m, 100m and 120m.

      Do you have any ideas, oracle is 11.2.0.7

      Thanks,

      Joan