weblogic 5.1 monitor

  • srisaro
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2011
      Friends,

      Is there a way to monitor the JVM heap size in current use. We have Weblogic 5.1 and not able to get into the Admin Console. Any other way to find out the current % use of JVM Heap size by the Weblogic Domain.

      I know that this needs to be looked at two layers. One being from the actual physical memory (RAM) and the other being from the Java Virtual Memory. Monitoring from a JVM Layer is what I want to know.

      Basically the requirement is, we need to actually monitor the heap size being used by the domains.

      Help....

      Sarva....