Re: Issue with PS HR Process Monitor - Unable To View Log\Trace Files

  • jason
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 21, 2011
      Not a kewl statement by the dragon!!!! we all had to start somewhere and this question is the reason this forum exists.

      anyway the dragon is right about the report repository address. sometimes the address is case sensitive.
      also before you start up the processscheduler clear all cache
      open up datamover and run 2 .dms scripts which are located in the pshome \scripts directory
      prsclr.dms & rptclr.dms
      then you can start your process sched.

      best bet is to open up another working one and copy the report address and just change the name to represent where you really are trying to post to.
      ~nameste~

      --- In psftdba@yahoogroups.com, "andrewgrout@..." <andrewgrout@...> wrote:

      > All,
      >
      > I have no qualified PS HR DBA or application server support to turn to and I have the following issue. I support PS HRMS V8.3 using peopletools 8.19.01 (Company upgrading to SAP HR gurr!!!!!).
      >
      > We have recently refreshed our QA instance by exporting schemas from production and loading them into QA.
      >
      > Everything works on QA except users are unable to retrieve process monitor View log\trace files.
      >
      > When they try and retrieve files they are directed to a new session that displays a blank white page with "Notification:Website Not Found - Microsoft Interface Explorer" header and what I believe to be the correct URL path to retrieve the log files.
      >
      > I have located the log files on our QA application server and suspect our issue is database>application server connection related.
      >
      > I am also confident our QA report and dist node settings are correct.
      >
      > I would be grateful for any guidance you can give that will help me resolve this issue.
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Andrew Grout

    • ANDREW GROUT
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 21, 2011
        Jason and all who responded.

        The problem was caused by a typo on the report distribution URL.

        Many thanks for your feedback.

        Regards,

        Andrew