UKOUG PeopleSoft Conference - taking place in 2 weeks in London
- Date: Wednesday 22nd Thursday 23rd June 2011
Location: Park Inn Heathrow, London
Register at: www.oug.org/peoplesoft
Don't miss the event of the year for the UK PeopleSoft user community. There are just two weeks left to register for UKOUG Conference Series PeopleSoft 2011. It's your chance to discover the latest product plans, tips and best practices that will help you get the most out of Oracle PeopleSoft applications.
If you're involved in using, implementing or managing PeopleSoft, here are five reasons these will be some very valuable days out of the office:
1) Choose from over 45 sessions across four streams, including HCM, Technology, Financials and Global Payroll
2) Get a full PeopleSoft strategy update from senior Oracle speakers such as Jeff Robbins, PeopleTools' Senior Director of Product Strategy, Marc Weintraub, Director of Product Management and Development and Amira Morcos, Senior Director
3) Hear expert advice on getting the most value from your PeopleSoft investment
4) Discover how organisations like yours are making innovative use of PeopleSoft today
5) See, discuss and test-drive complementary products and services from Oracle Partners
View the full agenda at: www.oug.org/peoplesoft
UKOUG members: Register free by using your membership entitlement to free conference passes.
Non-members: If you're not currently a member of UKOUG, you have two options:
1. Join UKOUG today to get your free conference passes and enjoy the additional benefits of membership for the next 12 months. www.ukoug.org/membership/
2. Purchase a full-price delegate ticket. Non-member tickets start from £390.00
We hope you will be able to join us.
UK Oracle User Group