RE: PeopleSoft DBA Forum psae process stmt in cet

    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2011
      It looks like a materialised view log to me.

      DBA Blogs: PeopleSoft: http://blog.psftdba.com, Oracle: http://blog.go-faster.co.uk

      Message 2 of 3 , May 17, 2011
        Someone has created a Materialized View Log on the PS_ORD_LINE table in the PSCOMMON schema.

        So, apparently, there's also an MV based on this (and other ?) tables.

        Hemant K Chitale