Cobol GLPPPOST Aborted Error

  • Ajith Kn
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2011
      Hi All,

      We are facing this error,

      COBOL Program GLPPPOST aborted (2,-1) JRNL_PANELS_WRK.PB_POST.FieldChange Name:post_jrnl PCPC:855 Statement:2
      Called from:JRNL_PANELS_WRK.PB_POST.FieldChange Name:pb_post_fc Statement:75
      Called from:JRNL_PANELS_WRK.PB_PROCESS.FieldChange Statement:21

      While posting the jounal online through jounal entry page.Please provide us a solution,we tried clearing app server cache it didnt work.We are working on PT 8.45 AND Fin Appl 8.8.

      Thanks in Advance..
    • Devesh Padmanabhan