peoplesoft

  • dorsala.psdba
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 21, 2011

      Im using peopleTools 8.51 and HRMS 9.1

      I applied latest 85108 patch.

      I need to conform the patch is applied or not . how to check
    • madhu
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 21, 2011
        check the PS_MAINTENANCE_LOG table to see the updated patch, you can sort by update ID.

        Thanks,
        Madhu

        --- In psftdba@yahoogroups.com, "dorsala.psdba" <dorsala.psdba@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Im using peopleTools 8.51 and HRMS 9.1
        >
        > I applied latest 85108 patch.
        >
        > I need to conform the patch is applied or not . how to check

      • gn swarat
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 21, 2011

          Method 1:

          Go to PeopleTools > Utilities > Administration, in that navigation you will see two links
          1. Updates - View All
          2. Updates by Release Label

          Method 2:

          Ctrl+J on a page

          Method 3:

          PSRELEASE,
          PS_MAINTENANCE_LOG,
          PSSTATUS tables

          Method 4:

          From Appdesigner or Datamover, go to Help > About

          Regards
          Swarat G Nag

          On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 12:43 PM, dorsala.psdba <dorsala.psdba@...> wrote:

          Hi,

          Im using peopleTools 8.51 and HRMS 9.1

          I applied latest 85108 patch.

          I need to conform the patch is applied or not . how to check

        • deepanshu sharma
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 22, 2011
            Whenever you apply any Patch / Bundle or any update a row gets updated in PS_MAINTENANCE_LOG table, query that table and you will have all the required info.

            Deepanshu

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 28, 2011
              I'm on SOX audit... I upgrade form PeopleTools 8.49.27 to 8.49.30 at the begin of this year...

              Is there any table that show the date when I upgraded ?   I already review:
              - Table PSRELEASE, but it is only for Application Version.
              - Table PS_MAINTENANCE but the fields DTTM_IMPORTED and RELEASEDTTM are blank...
              - Table PSSTATUS only show the dates (LASTREFRESHDTTM and LASTCHANGEDTTM) when I upgrade to 8.49 not 8.49.27 or 8.49.30
              - I already review all tables with the field TOOLSREL and I dont found any clue...

            • rogbak_er
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 1, 2011
                Assuming you had to re-deploy the internet architecture (prompted for this via screens) then the date should be the date of some folders in

                <PS_HOME>\webserv\(database)\applications\peoplesoft\
                i.e.:
                helloportletapp.war folder
                PORTAL.war folder
                testsuite.war folder

                at least it was for me in a Patch for PeopleTools 8.50.18 that I applied.